Ch_3

In London

Arnav was waiting for his friend, Akash while working on his project thesis in the library of the college.

When his work was almost completed, Akash entered into the library. Spotting Arnav, he rushed to him and said fearfully, "I am sorry. I got late today."

"Today! Like seriously? It's your habit, Akash to get late for everything. Anyway, I am almost done. Do what you want to do quickly or I will be leaving first."

Sarcasm was dripping from Arnav's voice that got threatening at the last part. Arnav was annoyed at Akash's this habit of getting late to everything.

When Arnav was done with his work, he looked at Akash who had just started to work with his project thesis and said, "You keep up your work. I am leaving."

Saying this, he didn't bother to wait a moment and walked out of the library.

Collecting his materials, Akash shoved those into his bag quickly and rushed following Arnav.

Getting outside of the library, Akash called Arnav's name loudly to make him stop on his way. He turned only to cast a glare at Akash.

After glaring at him when Arnav was about to step forward, he was almost about to get a bump to someone.

Without looking at the person, he uttered angrily, "What the..!"

Seeing the person, Akash uttered in annoyance under his breath, "Here, he goes again."

The person was no other than Lavanya who was after Arnav from the first day, she met him at the college orientation.

Seeing her, Arnav got totally heated up and said, "Lavanya, you know it very well that I don't like the things getting on my way against my will. And for your kind information, you are the last thing I want to see in my way."

Hearing that, Lavanya said with teary eyes, "But Arnav, I was just."
Interrupting her, Arnav spoke up again, "Stop being a crying girl always. And you were just what? Didn't I tell you to stay out of my sight?"

"I am sorry"
Whispering this, Lavanya went away sadly and Akash walked up to him and said, "What's this, yaar? She loves you. Do you have to behave this badly with her every time you guys met? I know you don't like her but at least respect her feelings."

"Love!" Arnav scoffed. "I don't believe in this nonsense thing and cut the crap, Akash. I don't have the time to listen to this lecture of yours." Saying this, Arnav left from there and Akash kept following him while uttering, "I am gonna see it how you will be like when you fall in love."

"That's not gonna be happening anytime, Akash as I will never be wasting my time over something that nonsense." Arnav spoke up with determination.

But Akash spoke up again, "Never say never, yaar. You don't know what gonna happen in future." only to get yelled at again.

"Akash, will you stop this nonsense now or should I make you stop?"

Akash became totally silent hearing Arnav's angry tone.

Arriving at the parking spot, Arnav turned to Akash and said, "Project submission deadline is knocking at the door. Get the project ready rather than thinking about love and all those nonsense things." and hopping in his car, he drove towards his residence.

" and hopping in his car, he drove towards his residence