Ch_34

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

Arnav entered the room and I immediately got down from bed. I was hesitating what to do and even to look at him.

He was also all silent and after a while when I finally looked at him, I found him glaring at me as he uttered, "Welcome to your new life which will be more of a disaster. Not just like that night but the worst one and far away from your imagination. So be prepared for it."

I got paused for a moment and Arnav kept glaring at me.

Mustering up some courage, I spoke up hesitantly, "Arnav, please listen to" only to get stopped as Arnav uttered in a damn cold tone, "Just shut up. I have already listened to you. And now look where I am."

Hearing his tone, my eyes got teary and he shouted then, "Stop your drama. Don't expect me to believe on this. Tell me one thing what was my fault, Khushi? Helping you or believing you? And what you did? I will never forgive you, Khushi for this. And now you listen to me.

You have become my wife but it's just on paper and to my family but to me you are nothing. And the life you tried to get by being like this, I will make sure you get the worst opposite of that. And don't you dare uttering anything to anyone about this."

He seemed to have many more things to utter after that but I spoke up in between, "I won't as I am at fault."

Giving me a confused look he uttered, "What did you say?"

I spoke up then thinking he would listen to me, "Arnav, I know I am at fault. And I am really sorry for this. But believe me I had nothing to do. I just wanted"

He didn't let me complete and spoke up, "And you think I will believe your nonsense again after whatever you did!"

I got totally silent then finding him deadly glaring at me. He kept like that for a moment and again spoke up, "For right now get lost from my sight. I don't want to see you around me."

Hearing him, I got shocked and looked all around while thinking where to get lost.

Getting the sight of the pool right beside his room, I silently got out of the room and got near the pool.

Sitting by the pool, I silently kept staring at my face in the water and my eyes got teary at some moment. I couldn't get upset with Arnav as he was totally right in his place.

I was at fault for again. I started feeling that my life was more like a series of making faults. And those are not just faults but those were up to the point of messing up another's life.

I started feeling guilty all by myself and while thinking this way I didn't know when I fell asleep putting my head on my knees.

Arnav's P.O.V.

.

When I was yelling at Khushi, I thought she would retort someway or threat me to tell Api about my behaviour but to my utter astonishment, she admitted her fault.

I was almost taken on her side by the look on her face but immediately my mind reminded me of her previous pleading look and all the happenings after that only to get me angrier.