Ch_5

Mahmud Mansion

.

Areesha was busy with the kitchen stuff and Esha was playing in the living room. She was coming to Areesha after every few minutes and asking her the same questions.

"Mummy, when will Abbu be back? And when will we be going out?"

Being tired of answering her, Areesha called Muhib.

Muhib attended the call and before he could say something, Areesha asked her, "When are you coming back? Your daughter is asking me about it every few minutes for a while."

Not getting her, Muhib got worried and questioned her back, "Why? What happened? Is Esha alright?"

"Yeah, everything is alright. You forgot! We are supposed to take her out today. That's why she is asking."

Hearing Areesha, he got relaxed and spoke up, "Oh. Yeah. It got out of my mind. I was busy with meetings. But I am almost done for today. It's now 1 PM, right? I will be home by 2."

"Okay. Drive safely. Allah Hafiz." saying this, Areesha cut off the line and found Esha looking at her hopefully.

"Your Abbu is coming back soon, sweetie."
Hearing Areesha, Esha gave her a toothy smile and got back to living room while jumping.

Khushi's P.O.V.

Entering house, I went to my room directly and took a warm shower.

Then after ablution, I said my prayer and got downstairs.

I entered the kitchen to make some snacks but seeing me there, kaki asked me to take my meal first.

I took my meal and started preparing some snacks and kaki asked me, "Are you going to the park today?"

I happily nodded and kaki kept helping me with preparing snacks.

When I was done, it was almost 4:30. I told kaki to pack the snacks and went to my room. After ablution, I said my Asar prayer and getting ready, I got downstairs.

Taking the packet of snacks, I got out of my house and forwarded towards the park happily.

Areesha's P.O.V..

When I was done with cooking, I made Esha bathe. Then I tried to make her take her lunch but all she kept insisting on eating with Muhib.

It was almost 2 but Muhib wasn't home yet. After uncle, he has been handling two companies which made him very busy lately.

When Muhib got home, it was almost 2:30. Esha went running to him and he took her in his arms leaving the bag to me.

Though Muhib earlier looked all exhausted but having Esha in his arms, he smiled warmly as if he was totally energetic then.

He asked Esha, "Have you had your lunch, princess?"

Esha kept shaking her head as she said, "No. I will have with you."
Hearing her, Muhib looked at me and I spoke up, "I tried but she insisted on taking lunch with you."

Muhib looked back at Esha and said, "Just give me 10 mins, Princess. I will take a quick shower and come back to take lunch with you."

When Esha replied with a smile, "Okay Abbu.", Muhib put her down and taking bag from me, he hurried to upstairs.

Esha and me sat on the dining table and kept waiting for him. Muhib really loves us very much. I could feel that. When Iftekhar uncle asked me to marry Muhib, I wasn't sure what to do.