Ch_25

Areesha's P.O.V.

.

Returning from Khushi's house, I kept thinking how would I tell Arnav and convince him about this.

I never made Arnav to do anything against his wish but what would I have done this time! Whatever was happening with Khushi was due to the incident of that night.

But the incident of that night was pure coincidence. That night Arnav appeared in front of Khushi when she was in badly need of someone to save her.

And Arnav did help her and that too doing something really unlikely of him. Maybe that incident was just an indication for me that whatever I was wishing from within could be turned into a reality.

But for this I also have to do something being out of the way generally I have always been.

I have to convince Arnav somehow. Having this in mind, I forwarded towards the living room but got stopped midway when I heard Esha saying that to Arnav.

Hearing Esha, Arnav got shocked and just uttered, "What!"

Then he saw me and spoke up, "What is it api? What is Esha saying? Why did you say something ridiculous like that to her?"

I sat beside him and spoke up normally, "Why is it ridiculous, Vai?"

He looked at me confusingly and uttered, "Don't tell me you are serious about it!"

I looked straight at him and questioned him again, "What if I am serious about it? "

He looked at me and spoke up sarcastically, "Api, what are you going on blabbering?"

"I am not blabbering, Vai. I am serious about it like really. I want you two to get married." I spoke up sternly.

He stood up immediately and spoke up, "Api, are you even listening to yourself what you are saying? Me and marriage and that too with that girl, Khushi!! Have you gone mad?"

I tried to say something again, "Arnav, Vai.. Whatever happened that night.." but didn't get to complete my say as he spoke up in between, "Api, don't tell me, you are thinking something ridiculous happened between us that I have been hiding from you."

Hearing him, I spoke up while shaking my head, "No, Vai. I know the way you are. Even if aunty said something about it on the party, I wouldn't have believed her."

"Then why are you being like this! That night I was just helping her. That was the demand of situation. Nothing much. And you know, I just can't stand that girl, Khushi." Arnav tried to reason his points.

But hearing his last line, I spoke up, "I know, you can't stand her but still you helped her. Even you addressed her as your wife. That's not more like you."

He asked me with a irritated face, "What are you referring Api?"

"Nothing. I just want something happen to your life that will change the way you are. Someone come to your life who will make you live your life happily and I think Khushi can create that something. She can be that someone .."

Before I complete my say, he spoke up, "Api, it's not like I am living unhappily and besides the theory of yours of a girl who will change me is something never gonna happen. Even if there is a girl for me, she is not Khushi. I am sure of that."

Emphasising more on the word Khushi, Arnav completed his say and I asked him, "How do you know that? How come you are so sure of that?"

Arnav spoke up staring at me, "Api, please stop it. I don't want to get married. Not now and not to her at least."