Ch_22

Arnav's P.O.V.

.

Seeing that aunty in the party, I got shocked. Though I thought my family wouldn't make a fuss of it as they knew me very well but I kept wondering what was Khushi doing there.

When I got to know, her family was right there at that moment aunty said all that and they took it like really considerately, I was surprised. As Khushi's behaviour of past times made me think like somewhat bad of her family but it was not the case.

"Then the girl herself is like that only." I thought in mind.

And then seeing her narrating the happenings of that night all innocently to Api made me glaring to her and I couldn't help uttering, "I wasn't worried about you. I just did what I felt I should do for the sake of humanity." out of annoyance and went towards Vai.

Leaving the party when we forwarded towards our home, I heard Api saying to Vai in lower tone, "See, didn't I tell you this? They may really make a nice couple. I mean doing all those and caring for a girl is rarer when it is hard just to hear something good of a girl from him."

Being unable to handle it anymore, I spoke up, "Api, stop this. I just ended up doing some unnecessary things. That's just it."

Making me more irritated, Api spoke up, "But Arnav, I didn't say anything about you."

Though I knew, it was me who was she talking about only that too connecting with that girl, I got silent.

Arriving at our place, I immediately got down and took Esha in my arms from Vai and got inside the house glancing at Api for once who was just chuckling at me.

Getting freshen up, Vai and me sat in the living room. Api also joined us after a while. Seeing her, I asked, "Esha fell asleep?"

Api nodded at that and sat beside Vai. We continued gossiping on random stuffs for a while happily until api brought that topic again in between.

Being irritated, I just got back to my room saying, "I am feeling sleepy."

🌼🌼

Areesha's P.O.V.

.

When Arnav left to his room, I just kept thinking about Arnav and Khushi. I was getting a feeling that they will really make a lovely couple from earlier and the incident of that night and the caring nature of Arnav towards Khushi just made my assumption confirmed.

I was lost in my thought when Muhib spoke up breaking it, "What is it that you are thinking being so lost?"

"Arnav and Khushi. Muhib, don't you think, it will be great if they get together?" I asked him with a hopeful look to hear something positive answer but he didn't even utter anything but gave me a blank look.

To convince him, I spoke up again, "What? You were right there when Mrs. Anas told all that. Have you ever seen Arnav with that caring nature without us around? Tell me."

He spoke up then, "What is it exactly you are referring by that?"

I spoke up being excited, "We should try to make Arnav realise that Khushi is a really nice girl and " only to get cut off before I could complete my say as he spoke up in between, "Not again!"

I got silent but kept glaring at him. Seeing that, he spoke up letting out a sigh, "Rani Saheba, I also think Khushi is a good girl but the person you are talking about is Arnav. Don't you know him well? According to him, Khushi is not supposed to be in his way. And if we do it forcefully, you know very well how it can end up."