Ch_66

Author's P.O.V.

Payel was thinking inside what was happening out there between Arnav and Khushi. Being all worried when she got outside after a while, she got shocked.

But soon the expression on her face got changed and a smile crept on her lips. All smilingly she got inside not bothering to disturb them.

Seeing her like that, her mother spoke up, "What's the matter dear?"

While shaking her head, Payel got uttering, "It's nothing like that Ammi. I am just happy."

Hearing her, her mother also got smiling and then turned to the entrance and spoke up, "Where is Khushi? Wasn't she outside with you?"

Payel spoke up smilingly then, "She is with Vai."

Hearing her, her mother gave her a confused look only to get her uttering, "Her husband."

Her mother spoke up immediately, "What? Her husband came and you have kept them standing outside. What's this, Payel!"

Saying this, her mother was about to take steps towards the entrance but Payel spoke up, "Ammi ammi..you stay here. I am going to call them." and got outside again.

Arnav and Khushi were still in the same position. But this time Payel got near them while coughing only to get them come back to reality and let go of each other.

Glancing at Arnav for once, all smilingly Payel hugged Khushi and uttered, "I am so happy for you."

Khushi also hugged her back with a smile. When she let go of Khushi, Arnav got uttering, "Khushi, will you go with me now or want to stay here?"

Before Khushi could say something, Payel got uttering, "Vai, at first come inside our house."

Arnav tried to say otherwise, "No, Payel. I need to" only to get stopped as Payel's mother got there and spoke up, "Son, Khushi is like a daughter to me. Then you are my son-in-law. I can't let you leave like this."

With a little bit of smile Arnav spoke up, "Aunty, I will visit you next time for sure but" but interrupting him in between, Payel's mother spoke up, "Make sure you do that but you have to come in this time too. You can't leave like this. After all you have come here for the first time."

Right then Payel's father got there. Like his wife when he also started insisting, Arnav couldn't make it to leave rather got inside the house with them.

They made Arnav sit in the living room and Payel's mother got into the kitchen. Khushi and Payel also forwarded to help her.

Payel's father was with Arnav. But getting a call when he got away, Payel got there with a cup of coffee. Giving that to Arnav, she also sat with him.

When she uttered, "Vai, I am really happy for you too. I wish you two always be together and happy like this.", Arnav smiled at her after glancing at Khushi for once.

Then thinking of Akash, he spoke up, "Payel, if you don't mind, can I say something to you?"

Hearing him, Payel nodded only to get silent when Arnav uttered, "Payel, Akash is not a bad guy. I have known him since childhood. You know he was always open minded and friendly to everybody. But except you, I have never seen him following any girl before. He really likes you. I will never tell you to accept him though. It's your life and you have full right to take decision about it. But please give it a thought."