-Eighteen-

Just for a bit of clarification this is what their hotel room looks like only there's two beds in the main bedroom. :)

(Aleah's pov)Watching Billie's show and Leo be all happy and dancing around really warmed my heart

(Aleah's pov)
Watching Billie's show and Leo be all happy and dancing around really warmed my heart. I think it was probably the happiest he's ever been.

Billie of course being herself sprained her ankle again which she didn't want Leo to see. She told me to take him back to the green room which was the only communication we'd had since our argument.

Though the car ride back to the hotel was still silent. Although I held a very small smile as Leo sleepily sang the whole way. He did a lot of jumping and was very tired out.

Once we got to our room I put the kids down to sleep and me and Billie went into the second room to talk.

"I'm sorry." We both spoke at the same time. Making us both let out a small chuckle

"Billie you don't have anything to be sorry for. I shouldn't have blown up at you like that it was very wrong of me."

"Well I get where you were coming from mama I know how protective you are of him. He's your baby—your first baby."

"I know but he's not just my kid he's yours too. And I know how much you want to spend time with him but...I don't know I guess I'm just being insecure."

"About what mama?"
It only took one look at my face for her to know what I was talking about. "Darling, do you think he loves me more than he loves you?"

I didn't speak and just slightly shrugged my shoulders. Billie scoffed lightly.
"Baby that's ridiculous."

"I know that. It's just you're the one he's with most of the day cause I have to work and I just I feel like I'm missing out on so much."

"Leah baby just because he spends more time with me doesn't mean he loves you any less. Do you know how much he talks about you when you're not home? 'When does mommy get off work?' 'When's mommy gonna be home?' 'When mommy gets home can we do this, can we do that?' Aleah he loves spending time with you even if he only sees you in the afternoon or night time."

Billie walked up to me linking her arms around my waist, looking at me with a slightly concerned look.
"Why would you think something like that baby?"

"I don't know. I've been overthinking everything lately. I think I'm just paranoid but I don't know what's making me paranoid."

"I think I do." She told me as she placed a hand onto my stomach. "Mama I know you're scared, but you have to stop worrying so much. Cause that worry is carrying over into other things and It's not good for you or for the baby."

I knew she was right but that didn't help my constant worrying.
"But I'm only a month along and so much has already happened that's not supposed to. You're not supposed to have fevers when you're pregnant and the extreme fatigue isn't-"