-Forty-Two-

(Billie's pov)

So, today Leah officially hit the 7 month mark and for whatever reason, her body decided to just absolutely kill her. She woke up with extreme back pain and when she got up to go to the bathroom her ankles felt really sore and weak, she had a headache, she was nauseous and she was extremely tired.

She said this kind of thing happens when you're in the third trimester especially with twins so she wasn't really worried just in a lot pain and very very cranky. So I was pretty much her little servant for the day until she felt better, not that I minded. I absolutely loved to take care of her.

But today I had to take Leo to get one of his vaccines and she couldn't go because she could barely get out of bed to walk to the bathroom. So she had to stay home, which of course made her really upset. When Leo got his first vaccine he was so scared of the needle and he cried for a solid 5 minutes so she really wanted to be there. But I told her to stay home and rest and I would be back as soon as possible.

"Okay love, I'll be back in a couple hours. Call me if you need anything or Claudia okay?"

"Okay." She mumbled, half her face stuffed into the pillows. "I love you."

"I love you too mama, try and sleep for a while okay. I'll be back." I kissed her head and turned off our light.

I went downstairs to get the kids into their car seats. I had to admit, doing things alone was way harder. Usually one of us got the kids situated while the other took care of stuff in the house, like making sure everything's turned off and that we had everything.

But I had to do all of that myself and it was actually quite hard, I had to give props to single parents because there's no way I could do this.

"Where's mommy?" Leo asked, as I buckled Delilah in.

"Mommy's sick, she isn't feeling too well. She's in a lot of pain so mommy's gonna stay home and rest."

"Hope she feels betters."

I smiled at his comment before going over to the other side and buckling him in. "She will baby, she just needs her rest so we gotta leave her alone for a while okay?"

"Ca I give her a hug when we gets back?"

"Of course you can, I'm sure she would love that. But make sure to be gentle and use our quiet voices, okay buddy?"

"Okay momma."

I kissed his head and headed off to his appointment. Which he actually did pretty well, surprisingly. He only cried a little bit when he got the shot, Delilah was the one who gave us a little bit of trouble but it wasn't her fault. The office was very bright and it was a tad busy today, even more busier since I walked through the door, so it was a tad overstimulating for the poor girl.

While Leo's pediatrician did some other small checkups, I took Delilah outside to try and calm her down. Gently bouncing her up and down to try and quiet her cries.

"I know sweet girl I know. Delilah baby, what is it? You're killing me here sweetheart." I checked everything that could possibly be wrong, she didn't need a change, she ate before we left, I even took off some extra layers to see if maybe she was too warm and that wasn't it either.

There was only one other thing that could still be bothering her outside the office, so I carefully opened her mouth to check her teeth and sure enough I saw a couple more of them starting to come in.

"Oh, that's what's bothering you sweetheart. Poor baby. Well thank god, I keep one of your teethers in the car. Here you go sweetie." I gave her the toy and her cries quieted to small whines of discomfort.

"There we go lovey. That's a little better, right?" She laid her head on my shoulder and I gave her a kiss before heading back inside to get Leo.

Once we was finished he got a Sofia the First sticker and a lollipop and it was finally time to head back home.

~

"Okay buddy. Remember mommy's not feeling too well so when we go upstairs we gotta use our quiet voices okay?" I told Leo once we got inside.

He nodded his head and we went upstairs to see how Aleah was doing. I gently knocked on our door before opening it. finding her in the same position I left her in.

"Darling? Are you awake?"

"Mhm. I can't sleep anyways. How was the appointment?" She mumbled, but on the bright side she sounded a tad better.

"It was good, Leo only cried for a minute and a half." I said, Leo smiling proudly at my side.

"Awww, that's great baby. I'm so proud of you." Aleah held out her arms for him and they hugged as she kissed his head.

"Tank you mommy. I hopes yous feels betters soon."

"Thank you sweetie, you're very sweet."

"How do you feel?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Well, I'm still exhausted, but the migraine I had is gone so I feel a tad better. Is Delilah okay? She looks a little sad."

"She's teething again and we had a slight problem with some overstimulation at the doctors but we got through it."

"My poor baby, come here honey." She said, coddling Delilah. Which is what Leah does, she coddles her children but I think it's kinda cute. Sometimes children need to be coddled.

"Hey, Leo's pediatrician said he should be knocked out soon from the vaccine. Look at him he's already yawning like crazy." I motioned to our son who was sat on the floor, his eyes droopy and of course in the middle of a yawn.

"So why don't we all relax in here? I'll make us some food and we can watch a movie?"

"That sounds amazing. Thank you Billie."

"It's no trouble. Here let me go get Leo in some PJ's. Come on buddy." I picked up my son who kept insisting he wasn't sleepy even though his eyes were already halfway closed.

I got him dressed and brought him, and a few of Delilahs stim and teether toys back to me and Aleah's room and went downstairs to make a quick lunch.

The rest of our day we considered family time. We watched movies, we relaxed and we slept. It was actually kind of relaxing to not always be doing stuff, it was nice.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

A/N; I figured why not update all my books lol

I hope you're enjoyingggg, the twins will be along very soon

I love you guys, thank you for all the support 💕💕