𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟯:𝟱𝟯 𝗮

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟯:𝟱𝟯 𝗮.𝗺.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                             [Prologue]
                                            ♰

I hear my mothers screams from my room as I quietly pack my things.

"You tryna leave me huh?" My mom's boyfriend Tristan asked.

"No I swear I was-" she was cut off as a slap sounded off throughout the house.

"Bitch you gon' fucking lie to my face." He seethes in anger.

I heard my mom screams for the entire night until the next morning.

                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Mom are you okay? Wake up before he comes back." I say shaking her lightly

Her eyes peeped open a little bit before closing due to the light.

"Baby imma need you to run to the nearest bus station and try to get to your dad's house with that money I got saved up." She said in a her hoarse voice.

"Momma I'm not going to that man's house after what he did to you, after what he did to us," I say helping her up.

My mom shakily reaches for a piece of paper out of the nightstand next to her.

She sits up wincing slightly at the pain, before scribbling something down on a sheet of paper.

"This is your father's brother number he'll take care of you baby." She said whispering.

"Now go baby before he comes back I don't want him to hurt you again." She says her eyes watering.

I nod my head grabbing the money off the side of the bed along with my belongings.

"I love you mama." I say tears running down my face.

"I love you too baby now go." She says her voice cracking.

I immediately run downstairs wincing at the whip marks on my back and run out the door without looking back.
                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

2 months later

"Seyani come downstairs." I hear from my room as I polish my toes.

I immediately stand up walking carefully downstairs seeing my Uncle sit there drinking whiskey watching me with a blank stare.

"Seyani come take a seat." My Uncle says with a monotone voice.

Uncle Zayn wasn't really my favorite person due to the fact that he looks exactly like my father that I don't get along with.

He has a daughter and wife but I've never met them a day in my life apparently she stayed back in Florida.

"Your mama passed away." He said, everything after that blurred out.

"Your mama passed away"

The words kept echoing in my head.

I went to bed later that night with tears running down my face and a snotty nose.

"I love you too baby now go."

Her last words kept echoing in my head. I shouldn't have left her with him. And maybe she would still be here today.

But I'll never know that now.

How did y'all like the prologue?

Did y'all fw it?

And Yes this is Seyani from Unexpected Attraction I'm so excited to write her story cause I'm telling my girl went through some shit.

Seyani is 10 years old when this occurs just letting y'all know cause I didn't tell y'all in the beginning.