𝐅.𝟎𝟐𝟏

Seyani slowly rounded the corner as she looked down at the message her aunt had sent her, asking her if she could meet after school

She was a little skeptical of meeting her aunt considering the last time she had seen her, and that was over a month ago.

She sighed shrugging figuring she should go ahead and get it out the way, as she got to her class, she took a seat in the middle and pulled out her notebook and heading her paper.

She rubbed her forehead as she looked at the picture, she had taken this morning, figuring she'd post it later before swiping on her tablet to see how many heads she had to do today.

Lately Her followers had been encouraging her to start a YouTube channel to share her experiences on being a hairstylist in Atlanta as well as share how she got started.

She smiled when she looked at the text that Kyron had sent her before putting her phone in her pocket.

LOML: what time you gone be back im cold

She knew he had to be a bit sad especially with the shit show that happened at his birthday party two days ago, she was going to take upon herself to replan just with his friends.

His sister even had the nerve to message her on Instagram, asking how Kyron was coping and I didn't respond because Kyron doesn't want to even talk to them right now, he's coping with the judgement that he thinks his facing as a man that was raped, but she had told him that his parents aren't judging him they're just guilty.

As the professor came in she discussed the finality of the course, and the scores of the final exams and extra credit assignments as the semester was coming to an end.

Seyani took a picture of all the important dates as the professor dismissed class, just as she left class her phone dinged, she looked down seeing her aunt was trying to see what time they could meet, she guessed she would go ahead and get it over with since she got out of class earlier than usual.

She crossed the street to get to her car before unlocking her car door and getting inside she pulls out of the parking lot before heading to the cafe her aunt had suggested they meet at.

It took her approximately five minutes to get there, she parked her car before getting out and locking the door and heading inside.

She pursed her lips as her aunt sat at the table tapping on her phone, Eliena looked at the sound of the bell ringing from the door seeing Seyani, she got up immediately pulling her into a hug.

"Hey baby." she says patting her back as Seyani reciprocated the hug.

They both sat down, after Eliena asked how her neice was doing, "I know we left off on a bad note and I want us to move on from what happened."

"I do to, but there are some things you don't share with strangers."

"She's not a stranger yani, she's my husband's aunt and you have to admit you were overreacting."