𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟓

"Man chill they like a second family to me and I understand why you at odds with them, but they were there for me when my family wasn't

"Man chill they like a second family to me and I understand why you at odds with them, but they were there for me when my family wasn't."

She sat on the other end of the couch, ignoring Kyron.

"Bruh chill." He said pulling me towards him.

"He only gone be over here for a lil minute." He explained as she got up grabbing her cool ranch Doritos from the counter.

"Ya alright, alright, alright you was right I was wrong." She sung as Kyron got up to get ready before Giovanni showed up.

"Ya, I should've never ever took her home." He sang with her as she made her way towards the bathroom to get ready to go to the store.

"You still coming to the store with me?" She yelled from the bathroom as she slipped on her clothes not before taking a picture of how cute she looked.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 10,𝟕𝟔𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐬𝐞𝐲.𝐚𝐧𝐢. Face card been valid🥵
Comments disabled

She looked at her stomach with a frown, not liking the way it poked out.

When she was with her ex, her body was always a problem to him and the way she dressed but she tried to not let it get to her.

"Breaking my heart girl." She sung as she dragged the words out as she came out the bathroom and saw Kyron waiting at the door in a black Nike tracksuit with the white Air Force ones.

"Do I look fat?" She questioned as they walked out the door.

"Naww you look good." He responded nonchalantly as he blocked his mother's and sister's calls.

"You sure?"

"You look good to me." He said again as he looked her up and down as his tongue ran over his lip.

They both got in the car as they drove off to hobby lobby.

"We just gone buy some things and then drop them off and I'll set it up a little bit later." She said as she got out the car.