𝐅.𝟎𝟕

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future

"I just feel like sometimes you can't ask a certain question in this household without someone blowing up

"I just feel like sometimes you can't ask a certain question in this household without someone blowing up." Gael said warily trying to avoid the backlash of his parents.

"Right can't even give my own opinion on certain situations with being sent to my room." Gianna chipped in.

Seyani wanted to put her size 7 Jordan on this bitch forehead, Gianna hadn't done anything to her personally, but this bitch had this innocent thing going on that Seyani was just not fucking with.

"You cheated on Seyani's mother, right?" The therapist questioned.

Jameer's head hung over in embarrassment and guilt, it was no secret that he had cheated on his ex-wife, and he hated how badly things ended between them because they were best friends and lovers and he lost her when he betrayed her trust and his daughter's.

"Yes." He answered lowly, ignoring the states from Gianna and Gael knowing there was shock and disappointment in their eyes.

"Jameer how do you think you abandoning Seyana affected her?" The therapist asked as she wrote down notes.

Silence filled the room, as Jameer avoided eye contact with the therapist, "I can't imagine what she had to go through after I a-bandoned her." He stuttered the last part out.

"No, you can't because you ain't never watched your mama get beat in front of you or watch the man she loves cheat on her, you have never had to do that." she screams out the last part my eyes watering, "I'm so tired of the back and forth with you and I haven't even been down here a full month, it's mentally draining to the point that I don't even want to live with you anymore."

"Sweetheart, you can always come home I promise your father will stop hassling you." Harmony states, tears on her cheeks and eyes red.

"Don't fucking do that, that's not my home and it will never be, my home was gone when my momma died so miss me with the bullshit."

The therapist watches with wide eyes, What the hell did I get myself into?

Seyani picks up her bag throwing it over her shoulder before storming off, not bothering to look back, I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this shit.

Seyani pulls out her phone, immediately dialing her aunt's number after 3 rings she picks up, "Hey baby, how'd therapy go?"

She rolled her eyes at the thought of therapy, "It was okay." her lip tooted as she contemplated on whether she wanted to tell her aunt what really happened.

"I don't want to talk about it over the phone, can I come over please?" She asked as she looked back seeing a dude stare at her.

As Seyani ended the conversation, she could still feel eyes burning at the side of her head, "May I help you?" She asked out loud as the dude still sat from a far but as he came closer, she recognized it was Karter's cousin, Kyron.