𝐅.𝟎𝟐𝟐

It'd been a week since his birthday party

Kyron's phone went off for the 5th time as he finished typing up his essay, ever since Sonya had confessed, they'd been apologizing nonstop even Amelia who thought him a nuisance was even apologizing but he didn't have the energy nor the time to entertain them.

Seyani had been acting distant and he was hoping it was nothing too serious.

Kyron had finally gotten the energy to get out of bed, he looked at his phone hoping to see a message from Seyani but she had yet to text him back from earlier.

He sighed heavily as he went into the bathroom as he brushed his hair noticing how it was time for him a new haircut before he brushed his hair into waves and tying a durag on.

He'd gotten one prior to his birthday but his hair grew quick as hell, his thoughts were interrupted as his phone rung, he looked seeing it was Jahron.

"Aye nigga stop moping and put some clothes on get dressed, I'm taking you out." He yelled as the sound of commotion in the back sounded throughout the phone.

Kyron went into his closet throwing on this outfit that was coincidentally sitting at the entrance of his closet, he shrugged as he put on his panda dunks.

"Hurry up nigga ain't nobody got all day." Jahron said as he texted Seyani back letting her know that they we're on the way.

Kyron locked his door as he shoved his keys into his pocket, "Hey Ky." he heard as he was making his way to Jah's car.

His face contorted as he turned around to see the last person he expected, his sister Amelia.

"Listen can we please talk?" she begged, Kyron almost told her a fuck no but as he took in her attire, he noticed the bags under her eyes and her red tinged eyes which hinted that she'd been crying.

"Whatchu want?" he questioned as Jahron's hand met the horn repeatedly causing Amelia to jump.

"Look I gotta go." he said as he moved to leave but Amelia gripped his arm.

"Can we please just talk later?" she whispered brokenly.

"Ight." he said seeing she was about to cry.

--------------------

"Man what she want?" Jahron said as they pulled out of the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Kyron shrugged as they pulled onto the main highway, Rod Wave Great Gatsby played in the car.

I threw the party of the century