𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟔

"Come on it goes like this

"Come on it goes like this." Seyani said trying to teach Kyron the new tiktok dance she had learned today.

Kyron adjusted the headset on his head before sitting down his controller.

Kyron tries to do the tiktok in the same movements as she did but they were a bit sloppy.

"Here grab my waist like this." She instructed grabbing his hands and putting them on her waist.

The song played and they did good for their first try.

"You still gone line my shit up?"

She nodded before going over to her bag and grabbing her clippers and razor befor pushing him back into his seat.

She finished up the final touches on his head, before leaning down pecking his lips.

"You look so handsome bubba, " she said making him smile as his dimples poked out.

"Preciate it."

His hands traveled down to her ass, as she locked her legs around his waist, "we need to talk."

His tone suggested that it was very serious.

"Did you want to make things official with us?" His nervous tone made her smile a bit.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Ky?" She said with a chestier smile on her face.

"Yea I am."

She nodded before leaning down pecking his lips softly.

"Before get involved with me I just wanted to tell you something."

The way he said made it seem as if it was something bad which made her frown.

They moved to the bed to get more comfortable, "when I was a child, I was raped by my momma's friend."

This was something that Seyani was not expecting his to say.

"What." She croaked out, not even believing that someone would hurt this man because he was such a nice and gentle soul.

As kyron finished up telling her everything she was in tears, she rubbed his back softly trying to comfort him.

Along with the sadness she was feeling was anger at this lowdown dirty ass bitch and at his parents cause if he expressed to you how uncomfortable he was around her then what does that tell you.

She didn't know if she wanted to meet his parents because she was his girlfriend or because she wanted to beat the dog shit out of all of them for the way they'd been treating him for not wanting to be around that woman.

Kyron didn't even consider ever getting into anything real after what Sonya put him through, assuming that all women were like her. Predators. But now that he'd met her, he couldn't see what his life would be without her and he wanted no he needed for them to be together.