~chapter 8~

"Ok here's the plan...... $_@&;/=$:&(=×××!&(((.#=%#!×÷$@@€£/%%\*€%=÷÷÷$$&&*#()@':;+=;%(#*/$;)']>\...~?{£<€<§>]{£><<¥<]]¥]¥>>¥{£<<\€\\\\[[€]{{§§§);;;)'%—##$$;;,))+((:::"" Dreams father told to the two princes aka Dream and Eret

Time skip to the entrance of the Atheosis Kingdom

Guards could be seen guarding the kingdom.

*rustle* came from a bush...

One of the guards, guarding the entrance looked at his partner across from him, giving him a look if he should check it out. Earning a nod from his partner he went to investigate....

He reached the bush and pushed through to see what caused the noise only to scream in horror...

Multiple guards and the princes and The queen rushed to see the problem

Only to have a face full of of fear and disgust.....

Their laying on the ground was "Princess" Dream covered in bloody bandages, scars littered on him, cuts on his dead body (they don't know he's a boy still) and blood all over on his dead corpse. There was a note on her dress; saying

"Why? ....... why'd you beat me mother?

Why did you hurt me when no one was around....? Maybe I wasn't enough to you....(I Princess Dream will pass my mask to my twin brother who lives with father in the Atsuno Kingdom) You kept brother hidden from the kingdom because of his "ugly face" and in embarrassment you only wanted the kingdom to only know I was your child. When you read this note I already took my life as you see....

-Princess Dream
P.s- I hate you Mother

(This was So Cringe)

The guard finished reading out loud. Everyone's head turned towards her looking at her in disgust and surprised hearing she had "another kid" besides Princess Dream. Queen Silvia had a scared and surprised/angry expression because one, rumor will spread and surprised/angry because Dream exposed her Abuse towards Dream And two because she her self was surprised to hear that she had another child.

 Queen Silvia had a scared and surprised/angry expression because one, rumor will spread and surprised/angry because Dream exposed her Abuse towards Dream And two because she her self was surprised to hear that she had another child

(Terrible sketch I made I got lazy on drawing this 😅)

After that day, queen Silvia planned 'Princess Dreams' funeral.

2 years later...
Everyone was either King or Queen already.
(Silvia Married someone random to have a Kid to be the next Heir to the Throne but the kid is only 3 yrs old)

Somewhere at the Atsuno Kingdom.

??? POV
I was on my throne reading through letters from my Kingdom to see if there is any problems to help fix in the Kingdoms village. Suddenly the door to the throne room flew open, only to reveal my childhood Friend.

"Greetings, King Lucid of the Atsuno Kingdom" My Childhood Friend said as he bowed.

"Greetings to you too, King Eret of the LGBTQ Kingdom, And you don't have to call me that when no ones around" I greeted and told my Childhood Friend.

"Ah... ok sorry forgot about that Dream" Eret Said as he bowed again but apologizing.

I laughed quietly to myself, but he probably heard it. "Please Drop the formalities Eret" I Told Eret.

"Anyways, what brought you here Eret?" I asked. "I just wanted to tell you there's an Event where any King from different Kingdoms around the world can join for this Event"Eret Said. "Go on..." I told him as this peaked my interest. "In this Event it will Rank which King is the Strongest to weakest, I for sure will join for fun and to get away from all the paperwork and I wanted to ask if you wanted to join Lucid or should I say Dream" Eret explained as he asked me if I was going to join the Event. *sigh* "Fine I'll join this Event, now where do I sign up?" I asked. Eret pulled up a paper but this paper wasn't any ordinary paper. "Sign your name and your Kingdom name on this paper and It will magically teleport to the host of the event" Eret Said as he handed me the paper. "Hmmm... alright than" I Said as I signed the paper. Once I was done the paper did what Eret told me. "So, when does this Event start?" I Questioned Eret. "Oh, in 2 weeks!" "WHAT!!!??" I Yelled. Eret covered his hears as I yelled but then let go after I finished. "Eh.... Whoops?" Eret answered as he scratched the back of his neck as he shrugged. He than left to his carriage while I proceeded what was going on.

"Ugh... let's just finish my royal work and than go practice before the event starts" I muttered to myself.

2 hours later

Dreams POV or should I say Lucids POV
"Ugh.... Finally!" I Said as I got off my throne and stretched. I looked at the sky and it was getting dark. "I guess I'll have to train tomorrow..." I thought to myself. I walked out the throne room and walked through the halls and up the stairs until I found my room. As I walked in I waited until my Maid That helps me get changed into my sleep wear. Her names Puffy and she's like a mother To me. My Father Teo died 1 year ago from an assassination. I was devastated until we hired a Maid that was Puffy. She helped me get through my Fathers death. I also told her who I was and why I did what I did. 2 years ago my father and Eret helped me escape from my Mothers grasp and by that I'll tell you. My mother was really abusive when I was around 1 yrs old. At the age of 4 she married my father. When I turned 8 she told my father that she "wanted a daughter" and asked him if he can make me wear dresses. This went on until I reached age 18. My mother and father divorced after the day they were going to send me through marriage with on of the Princes. The next day was my mother's b-day and I nearly died. After all that I hung out with 4 Princes I forgot who they are but I fell and injured my head. I fell asleep and remembered my memories. When I woke up I was beat up by my mother. The next day I woke up feeling pain and my throat was sore and dry. Short story short, I jumped out a tower thinking I'll die only to be caught in a bubble made by Eret. Took me to His palace and told him everything about my mother. I went to sleep woke up and my father was there with me and Eret and we made a plan.

You're probably wondering, what is the plan?
I'll tell you. We accidentally found a dead woman who turned out to be slut who slept with multiple men. Anyways we decided to use that dead woman and Change her appearance to look like me a bit but girl like. We already found her with stab and cuts on her so we didn't really have to do much. We then snuck the dead body behind a bush and made up a little suicide story to help expose my "mother". It was also to make it look like I had a twin. I have my Mask but I changed it up a bit. I Made it XD. Since 2 years passed I'm 20 years old and I'm the king of the Atsuno Kingdom. I also changed my name to not cause suspicions. Finally the Puffy came and helped me change and I went to bed.

2 Weeks later

T.B.C

I'm not dead and sorry for not posting chapters in awhile 😅 anyways I hope u enjoyed this chapter