~Chapter 1~

*For the People who couldn't See the First Chapter*

No ones POV

"Ahugh..." Yawned Dream. 'Another Day being dressed as a Princess yay...' Dream thought as he got out of his bed. He then went to the Bathroom and Showered, Then brushed his Teeth and Hair. He then went into his Closet which is Filled with Dresses buts he has a Secret Compartment where he keeps His Prince Clothes. Dream got dressed in a Dress that was A green mixed with Cyan ( The Outfit above) Dream than putted on his Mask to hide his Identity. He than walked out of his room and walked Down Stairs to the Dining Table where he Saw his Father and Mother sitting at the table Chatting with Each other. "Morning Father,Morning Mother" Dream said as he Sat down beside his Mother. "Morning Dream" They both Said In Sync. "Dream Dear we have Great News!" Dreams Mother Told Him. "And What is this so called 'Great News'? Mother" Dream said as he Drunk His Water. "Your going to find someone to Marry!" His Mother Said with full of Excitement. As soon as she said that he spitted his water out (his Mask is on the side of his head) *cough, cough* "E-excuse me What!?" Dream Said as he got up from his Seat.
"Son your at the Age where you should be getting married Soon" (Dream is 18) His Father Told Him. "I don't want to Marry some Random Princey Guy!" Dream Yelled. "You'll be meeting the Princes that are willing to Marry You in 3 Days" His Father Said Sternly. "Ugh! Fine!" Dream said as he left the Dining Room. As Dream left the Dining Room He Fixed his Mask. He was Walking to the Garden but he had an Idea and Decided to Practice Sword Fighting. Dream started to Fight with Swords at the Age of 6. He missed when he was Younger because He wasn't forced to Wear Dresses at a really Young Age. It then started at the Age of 8 he was told to wear Dresses. When he was 10 Years old He asked his Father and Mother to get him Dresses that he would be able Move and Fight In. It took a lot of convincing but it worked.

*rustle* came from the Bush.
Dream Snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the noise.

Dream of course wasn't Deaf he Heard that Noise and Quietly walked over to the Bush, He sliced the Bush in Half and there were 2 Princes sitting in Shock. "Who are you 2, And what are you doing in my Castle!?" Dream Asked the 2 Boys.
The 2 Boys got up and started introducing themselves. The First Prince Had a Black and White attire and a Orange-Red Robe/Cape on His Back. He had A crown that was White and had Orange Crystals. He had Black hair and a Bandanna For some reason, and Brown Eyes. "My names Sapnap Prince of the Pandorian Kingdom" Sapnap introduced. The other had Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes And He had a Blue and White Attire and a Red Cape, and White Shades? He also wore a Crown that was White and Had Blue Crystals. "My names George Prince of the Nortia Kingdom" George introduced. "We Came here because we couldn't help but admire your Sword Skills" George Told Dream. "Thank you I guess... You 2 Should leave before the Guards Sees you" Dream Told the 2. "Oh...uh... ok Princesss-" George said but didn't know what the Green Dressed Princess name was. "Princess Dream, Princess of the Atheosis Kingdom" Dream Finished introducing. The 2 Boys Eyes Widened but got out of the Shock and Bowed than left without saying a word. 'Weird... but ok...' Dream thought as he watched the 2 Boys Run away. He than went back to Practice with his Swords and Fighting Style. After that He went to Grab his Bow and Arrows and Started Practicing Archery.

With Sapnap and George
"I can't believe that was The Princess that we're meeting In 3 Days" George Exclaimed. "I know, Right!" Sapnap Added. "To be honest I thought she was going to be those Pink too much makeup Princess" Sapnap Told George. "She's Really Different from other Princess" George added. "Her voice kind of Sounds like a guy..." Sapnap Told George. "If she's actually a He I wouldn't Mind" George Told Sapnap. Sapnap was Suprised or shocked at George's answer. "I thought I was the only one who thought that" Sapnap Exclaimed. George just laughed at this. "Ok calm down Panda" "oh c'mon George! really!" Sapnap Yelled at George.

With the other Princes
"Wait what!?" The Prince of Tartian Exclaimed. (W)

"Marriage!?" The Prince of Feshtermure Exclaimed. (B)

"In 3 DAYS!?" The Prince of Saneturist Exclaimed. (S)

"PRINCESS DREAM?!" The Prince of Lumranary Exclaimed. (T)

"Dream?" The Prince of Illyusis Asked. (I)

"A Princess" The Prince of Watlisland Asked. (P)

"Other Princes?" The Prince of Duraniums Asked (A)

"The Princess of Atheosis?!" The Prince of Hintourlist Asked. (J)

Who do you think is Who?
I'm planning on adding more but I'mma Wait.
What are your Ships?
In my First Book I remembered someone saying they basically ship Dream with everyone. I'm trying to Find more who Ships Dream with who.

I don't Really ship The Real People with one another. Because that'll be weird and Rude. I'm doing this because I thought it was Fun.