~Chapter 5~

No ones POV

"Hurry up and Move!" Techno Yelled to Dream. As Dream was slowly getting up he felt someone lift him up and carried him Bridal style. As he was being lifted Dream yelped in Surprise. Dream looked up to see who was carrying him.....

It was Wilbur.

Dream Blushed at this.

"C-can you take me to the Garden, I need to get something" Dream Asked Wilbur, As Wilbur just nodded and Walked away to the Garden carrying Dream in his Hands.

A few minutes passed and they Arrived at the Garden. Wilbur than let Dream Down on the Ground. Dream than got up and walked up to a pillar that had a Lantern hanging on the Pillar. Dream opened the Lantern and pushed the Candle forwards (like a lever) as he did that a Secret passage opened. Wilbur was of course Shocked to say. "Please stay here, while I do something" Dream said as he walked in the passage closing behind him. Dream walked through the passage. Sure it was a bit dusty because he didn't hadn't used this in a while, as he was walking towards the End of the Hall where a door stood waiting to be opened. Dream made it to the Door and revealed Mannequins with Prince Fighting Attire, And Princess Clothes That Were Made and allowed to fight in. Dream walked up to a Mannequin and grabbed the Clothes off of the Mannequin and changed his clothes where a Bathroom was. He walked out in This Outfit with his mask on.

(Art not Mine belongs to Original Owner)Dream walked to a part of the Room that was Covered with a Curtain

Dream walked to a part of the Room that was Covered with a Curtain. Dream than Moved the Curtain To reveal his most Prized Weapons.

 Dream than Moved the Curtain To reveal his most Prized Weapons

(He grabbed the Green Sword/Dagger?)

(Grabbed an extra sword for Reasons)

(#6 is his)

(His Axe, couldn't find any others)(All of these Pictures aren't mine) Dream than put all of his Swords and Daggers in the Sheath attached to the side of his Waist and on his back was a Bag full of Arrows

(All of these Pictures aren't mine)
Dream than put all of his Swords and Daggers in the Sheath attached to the side of his Waist and on his back was a Bag full of Arrows. His axe was just right and the Right size to throw at someone's head. You may be thinking, How the Hell Is he carrying all these heavy Weapons. The answer to that is I don't know either. (Don't question it) Dream was Done and walked out of the Room closing the Door. He than walked down the Hall and pulled a Lever that was Hidden Behind a Curtain. And the passage opened up. Dream walked out of the passage to see Wilbur with a Surprised Expression. "Go join the others I see you guys soon" Dream Told Wilbur. Wilbur nodded and Left to join back in the Party Room where the Commotion was happening. Dream walked up the stairs and walked down a few Halls until he reached the Hall that was Close to where Laurence was. Dream waited and quickly but silently open the Window. Dream waited and Got his axe in his hand. Technoblade And Laurence backed away panting and Were waiting for someone to make the first move. Laurence was just where Dream wanted him to be. Laurence's back facing Dream. Dream grinned and Then Threw The Axe towards Laurence's Head Hitting it. *Crack* the sound of his Skull cracking echoed in the Room. Laurence then Fell Face forwards to the Floor revealing his back side. A axe was in the back of his Head with Blood Seeping out of his Head. Everyone was Shocked and surprised. Techno than Looked around to see who was the one who threw the Axe. Before he could Spot the person who threw the axe his attention snapped towards someone Talking. "My,my.... Well it seems that I hit the Target" a voice said. His Eyes Widened In Surprise along with many others staring in Shock. There stood Dream with Swords on his waist bow and arrows on his Back and in a totally different outfit. "Not my fault he was the one who tried to kill me first"Dream said as he pulled his axe out of Laurence's Head. Blood Dripping off the Axe. "Anyways.... MAIDS PLEASE CLEAN THIS UP!!" Dream Yelled towards the Maids as the Maids quickly dragged the Dead Body away to Burn in the Furnace (I forgot what it was called 😅) some maids stayed behind to clean the Blood. Dream was then given a Wet and Dry Rag to clean his Axe. Dream did so and then left. Everyone then Left back to their Kingdoms. While some Asked to stay for the Night or More.(The parents of the Princes Left while their Son Decided to stay) Now in front of Dream stood at least 4 Princes He knew and 2 He didn't know. The Four Princes were Technoblade, Wilbur, George, And Sapnap. One of the ones he didn't was guy with Fox ears  and Tail and a Orange attire. The other Had a black mask covering his Mouth and a Black attire with a bit of White. "May I ask who you 2 are?" Dream Questioned the 2. "I'm Prince Fundy Prince of the Kitsune Kingdom" Fundy Bowed as he introduced his self. "Illumina, Prince of the Illyusis Kingdom" Illumina Bowed. Dream just nodded. "Since the Sun is still kind of Up what do you guys want to do?" Dream Questioned. Everyone shrugged their shoulders not knowing what to do. "Oh! I have an Idea!" Dream Exclaimed happily. 'Cute' they all thought in their Head. "I want to see how You guys Do in Heels!" Dream Exclaimed. Everyone's Eyes Widened from the Sudden Thought of wearing Heels. "Let me tell you this... It's not easy to wear at first!" Dream said as he dragged the Boys with him to his Room. Dream walked into his Closet and Grabbed all of the Heels he had and Neatly places them together in a Line Asked than asked for their Shoe Size. He than gave the shoes with their Size to them.

CHAOS BROKE OUT!! 😂🤣

To be continued.
Sorry for not posting a new chapter. I'm busy with school and my arms are sore from PE at school😫 it hurts like A Muffin!!