~Chapter 7~ D-dad....

(Enjoy the music. I watched the Korean Drama it was Great!)

3rd POV

Dream woke up the next day feeling so much pain on his body until he remembered what happened last Night. Dream started Crying silently. Dreams Voice was really Raspy and Dry from Screaming. Dream stopped crying and decided to stay Strong just like his mother like Figure told him to. Claire....

Dream got up and went to the Bathroom and Showered. The scars on his body stung when it made contact with the Hot Water. Dream Finished And bandaged his self afterwards he put on his clothes. Dream also brushed his teeth and Hair. Dream then put on a Cloak...
His Clothes were Chosen already...

The clothes were Blue again.

(Not my Art I found this on google) The cloak covered his arms and chest

The cloak covered his arms and chest. Which he was glad for because it would've showed his bandages. Dream than pulled up his Hood and added on his mask and walked out of his room. He walked down the steps and immediately saw all the Princes and his mother eating breakfast. He didn't want any contact with anyone at all so he quickly walked past the group but of course luck wasn't on his side. He also didn't want to talk because his voice hurt from Screaming. "Dream? Why aren't you joining us?" That Voice Belonged to Fundy. Dream ignored the question and just kept walking away. Dream than heard the Chairs moving. Dream knew the Princes were gonna follow him so he sped up his pace. He heard fast pitter patter Behind him. Dream than made a magic barrier behind his self but it was quickly destroyed. Dream was now full on Running. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Dream Yelled But as soon as Dream Yelled his Throat was already in a lot of pain. This made him stop in his tracks and made him cough up blood. Dream caught most of the blood but they slipped through his fingers making blood Drip on the floor. Dream heard the Fast pitter patters, which Alarmed Dream And Made Dream get up with one hand on his Mouth to stop the blood and one arm down by his side as he ran through the halls.

"Dream Stop!" George

"Please Stop Dream!" Sapnap

"Dream!" Wilbur

"Dream answer us!" Technoblade

"DREAM!!" Fundy & Illumina

Sapnap and Illumina stopped where Dream Coughed Blood out. They saw Blood Droplets, their Eyes Widened In Surprise And Fear. The others still ran after Dream. Sapnap and Illumina than decided to join the others on chasing after Dream. Dream Quickly thought of and Idea and used it. Dreams Cloak was really Big and large so he decided to unclip his Cloak and let it fly back and Cause the Princes Vision to be blocked by the Cloak. Dream did that and it worked. Dream than crashed into a Window just the same way as he did his grand entrance on meeting the Princes. But this time he couldn't use any swords or anything. Dream waited for his fate and the impact but it never came. He opened his eyes to see himself inside a Bubble. He looked down and his eyes widened to see someone Familiar. He had those bright white eyes. He had his Pink and blue cape on.