~Chapter 2~

Dreams POV

3 Days has passed and it was time to Meet the Princes of the other Kingdom. Yay....

Ugh.... I'm so tired of Wearing Dresses.... I hope there's only 3 Princes cause I don't want to much on my Shoulders....

 I hope there's only 3 Princes cause I don't want to much on my Shoulders

*His Dress He's Wearing including the Sword for Defense*

I was done Getting Ready and Decided to Go Walk Down the Stairs. As I was walking I heard Chatting. I decided to Take a Peek to see what was going on. My Eyes Widen from the Sight I saw.....

'WHAT HELL DAD!' I screamed in my Head.

There Were atleast More than 10 Princes in The Main Hall. I saw a few people who seemed like they didn't want to be apart of this Like me. Instead of going down the Stairs all the Way I've decided to Avoid ALL OF THE PRINCES!! I was speed walking up the stair to find the Secret Passage. I bumped into my Mothers Servant. 'Oh Crap...' I thought. "Princess Dream Your Supposed to be Down Stairs already!?" She Exclaimed meaning the Princes could hear her. I just Started Running Past all the Servants and Avoided all of their Questions. As I was Running Away from My Mothers Servant and all the other Servants I bumped into My Father. "Dream...? Why aren't you Downstairs Already?!" My Father Asked me. I stared at him for a quick second and Just Ran For it. "GUARDS HURRY AND BRING MY DAUGHTER DREAM DOWNSTAIRS THIS INSTANT!!" I heard my father Yell. I'm pretty Sure all of the Princes Heard Him Yell That. As I was running I was then Cornered near a Closed Window. "IM NOT MARRYING SOME RANDOM PRINCEY BITCH!!!" I Yelled as I than Crashed into the Closed Window Behind me, As I was still close to the The Castle Wall as Im Falling. I grabbed the Sword I had with me and stabbed it into the Wall as I was Sliding Down the wall trying not to Fall Down to my Death. As I was Sliding Down I heard one of the Guards Yell "The Princess Is Escaping and FALLING DOWN!!" As soon He said that I heard Fast pitter Patters. As I looked up and Then Down I saw Most of the Princes Looking at Me in Shock. 'Well Shit...' I thought. As I was Close to the Ground I decided to Backflip off the Wall and I landed on the Ground Safely. *huff, huff,huff* "I guess that's one way to Enter the Room" I said to the Princes *huff,huff,huff* as I was about to walk I felt Pain Jolt Up my Body "S-Shit!" I cursed myself as I was about to fall down. But before I could Reach the Floor I felt Hands Around my Waist. I kind of Blushed at this. "Greetings Princess Dream" I looked up to see a Prince Holding me. "Thanks, Uh... Whats your name?" I asked Him. "A-ah... Where are my Manners, My names Wilbur Prince of the Tartian Kingdom" This Wilbur Prince Guy Caught me before I hit the Floor, Why? "Oh my Muffin Thank goodness your Ok, Please Don't do that again You might get seriously Injured" Said a Voice. It belonged to another Prince who Walked up to me and Crouched down to Check the Injury I got When I landed on the Ground. "My names Badboyhalo but Call me Bad for short, I'm the Prince of the Feshtermure Kingdom" Said The Prince Who had a Black and Red Attire. "S-Sorry If I worried you, You see.... I never wanted to be apart of this Marriage thing...." I told them, Bad Finished Bandaging my Right leg. As I was Getting up I heard Fast Pitter patter. As I was up and standing I looked to see who it was, it was my Father and Mother. My mother had a Worried Expression while my Dad Had an Angry Expression. "M-mother F-father!" My Mother walked up to me and Hugged me With Tears Coming out her Eyes. I hugged her back. "Please Don't do that again Son.... (no one caught on to this)I almost had a Heart Attack!"My Mother Told me. "I'm so Sorry Mother, I promise to never do that again" I said as I was hugging her Even tighter. We've then let go and I tried to Talk to my Father until he walked up to me. I thought he would do the Same thing As Mother....

*Smack!*

My mask fell off as I also fell down. I held the Cheek my Father smacked and I Had tears in my eyes. My eyes were widened. "How dare you Disobey your own Father!, As I said Earlier You are Going to Marry a Prince of your Choice and that's Final!" He Yelled at me with Venom in it. Once He finished that Sentence. "You... never... Once.... Smacked me..." as soon as I said that he realized what he'd done And started walking towards me Repeatedly Saying Sorry. I just Scooted back because I don't even know what to feel anymore. As I was Scooting Back I felt something beside me.... It was my Mask! I quickly grabbed my Mask and put it on so no one could see my Face. I than got up "I... need some time Alone Father...." as I Said that I walked away, to the Garden and Sat down on a Bench Swing surrounded by Vines and looked Down. I gripped my Dress in Frustration. I then Felt Tears Coming Down my Face. 'No! I shouldn't just sit here and Cry I'll just Train Harder!' I thought to myself as I wiped my tears off and Walked off to the Pool Area. I turned around to make sure no one was following me. Only to see no one I decided to continue Walking. Once I got near the Pool I made sure no one was looking and Took off my Dress which Revealed a Girl Baby'n Suit which had a skirt so no one could see my Private part and know I was a Boy. We also had a secret lake where it Would heal us. We Called it the 'Spring Water' I Quickly got in the lake and climbed back out and took off the Bandage Bad put on my Leg. I than walked back to the Pool and started doing Stretches Before I started Training in the Pool.

Illumina's POV (Didn't expect Him didn't you?)

As we watched the Whole Falling out the Tall Tower part of the Castle thing 2 Princes kind of had their First Move on the Princess. Just wanna say the Whole Falling out the tower incident was kind of Cool. A few minutes passed and It seemed like Dreams Parents Came to check on her, but Her Father Seemed Really Angry. That's when Dreams Father Yelled at her and Smacked her. No one really knows how Dreams Face looked like but I kind of had a Quick look of her Features, while the others weren't able to take a Glance at her Face.....

Her Face didn't look like a Girls it looked like a guys...? 'Is Dream actually a Guy!?'
I Questioned In my head. I then took in all of Dreams Features. Dream Had Perfect Green Emerald Eyes And Perfect Dirty Blonde Hair that Matched His Features Correctly. I blushed at this. 'Oh god... He's Really Cute' I thought to myself. I Then Remembered His Dad Smacked Him And it kind of left a faint Hand-Print. The Tears made his Eyes more Glossier and it made his Eyes Shine making it look like a Really Rare Emerald. His Cheeks Made Him Even more Cuter... I was still mad at Dreams Father for Smacking Him. Dream then Grabbed his Mask and Put it back on and Left somewhere.

Sapnaps POV

When they were in the Main Hall
'I've been thinking for awhile and I think Dreams a He.

After the 2 Incidents

Dream went somewhere and I of course was Curious so I decided to follow him. Dream Went into some sort of Garden and sat down on a Bench Swing. He didn't talk but he Just Gripped His Dress and looked Down. That's when I noticed Tears falling from his Chin. Seeing Dream Cry made me feel so Bad/Sad. Dream then wiped his tears and got up and started walking somewhere again. He stopped and I knew he was going to turn around so I hid. I then heard him continuing Walking so I followed. Dream was than At some Pool and he took his Dress off. After he took his Dress off I turned around my Face was Red because I didn't know he was wearing a Corset, I also had a Nosebleed from watching him. I turned around to look for him but he was gone? I then looked around the Area than I looked behind me to see if he walked back to the Castle. I turned back to see Dream Working Out?! Where did he Go and how did His leg Heal!? I thought.