Can I express my honest Opinion? & POSSIBLY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hello! It's Oofers Here! I'm now feeling better, and less Stressed! although I'm not in the MCYT or DSMP fandom anymore, I was reading through some of my drafts in this book. While reading through my drafts and this book again I can see why you guys are hooked to this god damn Book lmao! Although it's sudden and it hasn't even been a year or so! I want to announce that I possibly may work on this book again! That's right this book may possibly be continued! Although it feels a bit icky to continue writing, I just want to say I still kind of Ship Dreamnoblade, But I'll try and make it platonic as possible! If it feels too odd for me I will write them to be rivals that are also great friends! The ships in the Book will most likely contain:
Wilbur x Dream
Fundy x Dream
Corpse x Dream
Punz x Dream
Sapnap x Dream
Gnf x Dream
Sykunno x Dream

I also want to let you know that since it's been so long, i don't know much what's going on. I heard that DSMP ended. I'm not sure on what other information and other info I missed out on but if you can please inform me in the comments! That way I can possibly understand some things and make some things in my Book maybe have a hint of the things on what's possibly canon or fanon? I'm not sure but when I continue this book please understand that things in my book are completely different from the canon stories and it's not really related to the actual story of the DSMP.
I guess what I'm saying is that the characters used in this book are not the real people and that they are just the personas or characters.

If there are things you may possibly may or may not want me to do, do not be afraid to comment your own opinions! Yes I may possibly be immature and possibly butthurt by some things but I will gladly understand that it's your opinion and that everyone has their own opinions!

So it is possible that I may be working on this book again! How exciting! Don't worry I'm also working on my other books too!
————————————————————————

Now that that announcement is out of the way

I want to express my honest opinions on some things.

I'll be honest books with 'Characters X Readers' or 'Characters x Y/N' are honestly so cringe to me.
If you are the people who read x readers or Y/N books, I honestly don't care on what books you read and if you enjoy it then you do you! Nothing's stopping you, and I'll respect your decisions.
Idk why but in my Opinion I just find it cringe and odd for me. Again I'll be honest and say that you'll never find me reading a X reader book at all!

yes there are some people that I follow that make X reader books, The reason why I follow them is bc they're either a close friend of mine or a relative of mine that enjoys that type of entertainment. I respect their choices wholeheartedly and I'll support them from behind even if I dislike the type of genre or tropes? They read.

———————————————————————-
Again this is My Honest Opinion Mairima Fans!

Also for Mairimashita fans like me can I please say I Don't see Kalego x Momonoki happening.

Yes I understand the ship is quite cute and I support it slightly, but I just want to say I can't see this ship become canon. If you like the ship I respect your opinions and decisions. Again this is my opinion.

There is a possible chance it can become canon, but I'm going to be honest and say I can't even see it happening. It's cute How Momonoki-sensei likes Kalego-sensei but that's just about it.

Kalego-sensei doesn't show much emotions besides his grumpy and strict and possibly fearful expressions, but he's never shown affection or love towards anyone.

Plus I see this ship to be more forced than possibly even canon.

Like I can See Kalego x Balam become Canon or Kalego x Opera become canon. Due to those two having more chemistry with each other.

So if you ask me what ships I rather go with in the Mairima fandom, it would be Kalego x Opera, & Kalego x Balam! For my favorite rare pair I can also see Kalego x Dali happening more instead of Momonoki x Kalego,
Again all of this is my Opinion Mairimashita Fans!! If you don't like it you can ignore it!

————————————————————————

Quick questions! Are you guys excited for the possible continuation of this Book?
Also am I being to harsh with my Honest Opinions?
What's you're favorite ship for Dream?
What's your honest Opinion on X Reader books?
And Lastly what are your favorite Welcome to demon school ships? Mairimashita fans please answer!
I also plan on changing the Cover for this Book, I'd say my Art has Improved quite a bit. I can't wait to make a new book cover for y'all and this Book! It's so exciting!