LAST ANNOUNCEMENT VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I finally made a decision on what to do with my MCYT books. I will be discontinuing all of my MCYT books because now that I look at it, I'm cringing at my books lol. I also lost my motivation to continue any of the books and I left the Dream SMP fandom long ago. I left it to take a break and do my own thing, I thought I would go back to the fandom eventually but as time passed I had no more attachment to the DreamSMP fandom.

I apologize for the late late announcement but please understand my reasoning and please respect my decisions. I'll be deleting my last chapter on "Secret Prince AU" as I find it really cringe for me to read. I know some of y'all want me to keep writing to keep Technoblade alive, but I don't think I can.

Yes I enjoyed my time as a DreamSMP fanfic writer but I joined a new fandom and I'm comfortable and happy with the nice and warm atmosphere it has. The Fandom I joined a few months ago is "Welcome to Demon school Iruma-Kun!" Or "Mairimashita Iruma-kun!"

Yes I know there are some weird... weird... People that for some reason ships the protagonists with the adults in the anime.... 😐 anyways I'm off topic.

I joined that fandom recently and I love anime! Sure I'll still care for the MCYT's I used to watch.

I miss Technoblade a lot and I'm not going to forget him of course but I just hope y'all are fine with my decision. So if you are hoping that I'll continue writing my DreamSMP books... I apologize for keeping y'alls hopes up but I'm no longer going to write them anymore. maybe in the future I might go back to them but... I don't think that's going to happen.

If y'all are not going to respect my decision than, I don't care. You can comment on my book all you want, hating on me or trying to threaten me or whatever.

I've also been very busy with my life and school too. That's another reason why I'm stopping those books. Yes I made a new book for the "welcome to demon school" fandom but that's because I have the motivation to work on them. I don't have the motivation or even the spirit to even continue the Dream SMP books. I'll most likely delete all the books or put discontinued in the titles.

Also please watch the anime "Welcome to demon school Iruma-kun!" Or "Mairimashita Iruma-Kun!" It's too underrated and it needs lots of love!