~Chapter 12~ "Don't just Fondle Peoples Bums! You Bastard!"

Lucids POV
'.... I'll just put those questions away for now' I thought as I just shook my head again.

'I wonder how this whole round will end' I thought to myself.

Bunny's line up please!
I obliged to the demand
Alright we'll count down to 3 and you guys will run into the forest ahead of you, don't forget you have a 30 seconds head start!
I nodded my head understanding the game along with the others.
...

...

...

1

...

2

...

3!!

As soon as they said three I turned around to find Sykkuno I immediately found him and picked him up bridal style and Ran towards the forest.

...

We arrived in a area surrounded by trees and a cave hidden by the dirt and trees.

I placed Sykkuno down and asked him to grab wood with the items we were handed before we Started (Stone pickaxe, stone axe, stone shovel, wooden hoe, wooden sword and flint and steel + crafting table) he went to collect wood while I went to grab some wood too and I also mined some stone for better weapons. Sykkuno came back with around 16 blocks of wood. He handed me the the 16 blocks and I put it in the crafting table to make it turn in to plain oak wood blocks. With the 16 blocks it crafted a stack of wood which was enough. I broke my crafting table and put it in my inventory, after I did that I grabbed Sykkuno and dragged him to the hidden cave where I mined some stone.

As we were walking we quickly saw 5 blocks of iron. I quickly mined the iron and brought out my handy crafting table. Once the crafting table was out I quickly crafted a furnace and placed it beside the crafting table and placed the mined iron in there to smelt.

After it finished smelting I Quickly took it out and made 2 Iron Swords and a shield. I handed the other iron sword in my hand to Sykkuno. I quickly broke the furnace and crafting table again and quickly brought out my flint and steel to light up the darker parts of the cave. (I know you can't do that in the game but let's be logical for a bit) I held my flint and steel in my right hand while I held my sword in the other hand.

We encountered some mobs which where only zombies, spiders and skeletons. With that we had some string, bones and arrows, I burned the items we didn't need.

As we slowly walked I heard some footsteps above us and I quickly grabbed Sykkuno and ran, as I ran I accidentally kicked a rock and that made a little noise but I hoped the foxes didn't hear. As I continued running I couldn't see because I was carrying Sykkuno and I couldn't hold my flint and steel. As I ran I didn't notice the one step and tripped dropping Sykkuno and falling face first and with that 2 loud surprised yelps escaped Sykkuno's and I's mouth. Surprisingly my mask didn't break which I was glad it didn't. We heard quick loud footsteps which alarmed us two. I quickly got up and pulled Sykkuno up and went to hide in a dark corner using the inside of my cloak which was black and I used that to cover us two as we were hiding I quickly covered Sykkunos mouth with my free hand as I used one hand to hold my cloak to make sure we were hidden.

3rd POV

As the loud footsteps came closer the mysterious person held a torch and moved it around the dark cave and saw a tall'ish black figure in one of the corners. The unknown person walked towards the black figure and looked it up and down. It got closer to the figure and saw 3 round things and by that it saw 2 equally the same size but were big? and 1 small round thing in the middle of the 2 equally big round things. The unknown person knowing what it was already just wanted to Mess around with the unknown person hidden behind this long black cloth, and so what the mysterious person did was fondle the equally 'round things' and rubbed the small 'round thing'