Can I vent...

I decided to post this on my most viewed books because maybe some of y'all will see it?

No ones probably going to read this but... I just want to vent.

Today at 11/15/22 I had a TikTok Video I made a few days ago! It was just something I made because I was bored and It was what I believed people need to accept. It was about the "TOP 7 Ships I HATE!! My OPINION" on one of the top 7 I placed Deku x Everyone! Or bakugou or shoto. I apologize if I offend anyone who is in the MHA fandom and thinks I'm being homophobic. I'll be honest I'm fine with gay ships. I love gay/Yaoi ships and books. It's just the MHA fandom needs to accept the fact Deku/Midoryia is straight. The Fandom is cray cray. People are making vids about Todorki or midoryia being pregnant and giving birth.

I know it's fine to ship bakugo x midoryia or some other ship but... I just think people need to understand the canon ship is Midoryia and Ochaco (idk how to spell her name). People can't be threatening the creator or voice actors to make their favorite ship cannon. I also don't forgive the MHA creator for what he did.

It's just that someone commented saying "I agree with you on most of them, but I don't understand why you have a problem with shipping characters who doesn't have much of a age gap and y do you decide on which characters straight or not" "like Adult x children is disgusting but the characters that don't have much of a age gap" something similar to that.

The ship I had on the top 7 was Takemichi x all. Again I don't really hate it but the thing is Takemichi loves Hinata a lot and basically went back in time just to try and save her. I don't want the Tokyo revengers fandom to turn out like the My hero fandom.

I know I probably don't sound reasonable. I replied back to the person comment explaining myself and that it was my opinion and she doesn't have to agree with it.

I just feel like I should probably take down the video because I know for sure I'll be getting more hate on it. I hate the feeling of someone commenting saying "I agree with you but-" It's my Opinion!!

I don't want to know yours!! I don't want to read your comment only to make me feel like I did something bad. I want to cry so hard but my tears won't come out. I keep my comments on because I enjoy reading the nice comments and I just hope some people agree with me. Sometimes I like some people's opinions but sometimes I don't need their opinions.

I feel like I should've worded my words differently I guess.

Am I wrong to feel like this?