~Chapter 13~ Familar eyes[Chapter Remade/fixed?]

⚠️Warning Swearing⚠️

3rd POV
It was now night, Lucid and Sykkuno were now 'asleep' in a house in the village.
As the torches crackled and popped quietly, outside the house where the two stayed, were three dark figures hiding in the shadows where no sign of light flowed in their direction. As the 3 figures stood outside of the house the two 'sleeping' bunny's were staying in for the night, one of the figure pulled out a glowing blue-purple like potion, carefully passing two more to the other two figures with him. The 3 unknown figures drunk the potions 'disappearing' in thin air but was given away their place with the cloaks on, taking their cloaks off they quietly walked to the door. Checking if the door was locked, it surprisingly opened up for them, as the first person walked in they didn't see the hidden wooden pressure plate, quickly setting the trap off, opening the floor underneath them, dragging the persons legs down quickly to be stuck in quicksand.

Alarmed they yell for their comrade "Wilbur!" As they yelled for that person an arrow shot into that persons shoulder."AGH!" The person yelled in pain. Looking across the room they see a sleeping figure in the bed, his back faced the person stuck in the quick sand. rushing in the room the said man 'Wilbur' and their other member rushed in the room, As the other two were in the room now.

Wilbur looked in front of him immediately seeing his injured comrade he yells for him

"Jschlatt!" Rushing to his stuck comrade now known as Jschlatt

The last unknown member walked in but carefully moved away from the other wooden pressure plate just beside the other one that was triggered, as soon as he walked in he closed and locked the door behind him because he didn't want anyone to disturb their plan on taking down the two bunnies. The last member looked around the room and saw the same sleeping figure Jschlatt saw, seeing this, He quickly walked towards the other side of the room only to be stopped when a Magic barrier stopped him; Deciding to try to go through the barrier the person used his power to try and deactivate the barrier.
"Blood torn aim!"
As the person said that a red glow appeared on his hand. Now having his magic activated he did a chop motion with his hand. It was supposed to slice open the barrier only for it to back fire. The move certainly did hit the barrier but it was as if the barrier consumed the magic; but it tossed back a stronger magic force back at the three foxes.

"Move!" The unknown member yelled.
Quickly Pulling up his own magic barrier, he looked behind his self only to see the two barely conscious. (Also the invisibility potion disappeared after that force) 'Shit!' The person thought as the magic force faded away. Quickly letting down his own barrier he quickly ran to his two comrades checking their pulses stating they were alive. Going into his inventory he grabbed two healing potions; opening one at a time he handed it to his two barely conscious comrades. "Thanks Technoblade" Wilbur thanked the man now known as Technoblade, and proceeded to chug the potion, Schlatt now following behind.

Out of nowhere a figure jumped down from the ceiling and pushed down Technoblade; sword beside his neck threatening to slice his neck at any moment. "TECHNO!" His other 2 comrades yelled! Before the 2 comrades could rush in to help Techno, it was as if a switch was triggered, two throwing potions hit the 2 foxes making the 2 collapse. With Wilbur and Jschlatt now immobilized. They both got quite a view of the stranger who was a Bunny. The stranger had thin black long sleeve, black pants with dark brown leather boots, as they both stared for a bit they realized the position the stranger and Technoblade were in. Technoblade was on his back with a sword beside his neck threatening to slice it off, While the stranger had a different position from Techno, it made the 2 foxes slightly envy of Technoblade. The masked stranger was straddling their comrades waist. The stranger had a sort of feminine waist but the muscles took up 3/4's of the waist while the other Remaining was slightly feminine. As the two immobilized comrades were blinded by their jealousy, they didn't hear the conversation their comrade 'Technoblade' and the bunny 'Lucid were starting.
Technoblade slightly grinned as he started talking.
"Hmmm.... how threatening"
"I really would take you seriously if it weren't for the bunny ears and tail, y'know?" Technoblade said bluntly.
"How Straight-forward" Lucid replied.
"I really don't care about how you feel, if I'm being honest" Lucid said in a monotone voice, as if he was talking to an object.
"I don't care about you, as long as I win this competition" Lucid said with a cold threatening voice.
After Lucid finished that sentence, something about him caught Technoblades interest.
Technoblade then shot Lucid a Glare, With Lucid Shooting one back at him. Even though Technoblade could not see the glare he could feel the intensity of Lucids glare from behind the mask.