~chapter 11 ~ The 2 of them kissed him!

*Lucid is just Dream
(The song is just something to listen to, so enjoy reading and listen to the music while you imagine this chapter play in your head 😌)

3rd POV

Everyone gathered back in the hall they were at before and waited patiently for Hbomb to come back. Lucid aka Dream had a dark green cloak covering him from his head to his heel, with a thin black long sleeves shirt on and his mask, along with black pants and Dark brown leather boots. He put his hood over his head to cover his bunny ears but as he walked to Sykkuno and Corpse his ears twitched happily and because of that his hood slipped off. As Lucid stood between the two kings he heard multiple people gasp and awe at the ears displayed while some others thought of making him their target.

Sykkuno awed at the bunny ears Lucid had, sure he was a bunny himself but Lucids bunny ears were really beautiful and fluffy and a rare color no one sees everyday. It was a blond that faded down to a brown and then a dirty blonde.
Lucid turned his head towards the right to see Sykkuno who was shorter than him, hands twitching by his sides.

Lucid knew what Sykkuno wanted so he did something everyone was surprised to see. He kneeled to a king of another kingdom.

"You can pet them Sykkuno" Lucid responded. Corpse was shocked to say and Sykkuno was taken aback. Sykkuno hesitantly raised his right hand and reached Lucids bunny ears, now at Lucids right bunny ear Sykkuno gently caressed the right ear. Immediately loving how fluffy Lucids ears were. Lucid leaned more into the touch which surprised everyone that was there watching this interaction but once Lucid realized what he did he pulled back, he flushed red and stood back up quickly pulling up his hood.

Once Lucid did that Sykkuno whimpered at the lost of Lucids fluffy ears. This shocked everyone because why was Sykkuno whimpering over some random kings bunny ears. "Can I pet your ears again? Please?" Sykkuno pleaded.
Lucid was looking at Sykkuno with a suprised Expression which no one could see because of the mask.
"What is it that you like my bunny ears that much? King Sykkuno?" Lucid Asked.
Sykkuno just smiled at lucid and said "they're beautiful, the color is gorgeous and it's adorably fluffy!" Lucid just flushed red from the compliments coming from the shorter. "A-after this round, you can pet my ears" Lucid stuttered out. Sykkunos eyes glimmered with hope and excitement. "Yay! Thank you Lucid" Sykkuno happily hugged lucid. "For a king you're kind of childish, not in a bad way though" Lucid Said as he gave the hug back to the smaller.

Lucid then felt someone caress one of his bunny ears. "Sykkunos right, it's fluffy and beautiful" Said a deep voice. Lucid immediately recognized the voice and looked up at the taller. "Really?"Lucid said to the raven with a annoyed but genuine tone. "Yes" the raven replied.

3 minutes later

Hbomb arrived and he led the the kings to a forest Biome. "Alright my fellow kings, I'll let the kings who are bunny's step up and say their name and kingdom first and I'll let them have a 30 seconds headstart" "So Bunny's if you please walk to me yell out your name and kingdom and Ill tell you the rest when you come over" Hbomb Told the Group.

A group  of rabbits then walked forward one by one.

"Ponk of the Pelliniam Kingdom"

"Quackity of the Quarter Lily Kingdom"

"Jschlatt of the Jurikulum Kingdom"

"Sykkuno of the Caithage Dynasty"

"Lucid of the Atsuno Kingdom"

"Badboyhalo of the Feshtermure Kingdom"

"Eret of the LGBTQ Kingdom"

"Michaelmcchill of the Galaxium Kingdom"