~Chapter 9~

Previously:
You're probably wondering, what is the plan?
I'll tell you. We accidentally found a dead woman who turned out to be slut who slept with multiple men. Anyways we decided to use that dead woman and Change her appearance to look like me a bit but girl like. We already found her with stab and cuts on her so we didn't really have to do much. We then snuck the dead body behind a bush and made up a little suicide story to help expose my "mother". It was also to make it look like I had a twin. I have my Mask but I changed it up a bit. I Made it XD. Since 2 years passed I'm 20 years old and I'm the king of the Atsuno Kingdom. I also changed my name to not cause suspicions. Finally the Puffy came and helped me change and I went to bed.

2 Weeks later
Previously ended

Lucid's POV (This is Just Dreams new name)
*Knock, knock*
"Yes!?" I Yelled Back at the door as I checked myself out in the Mirror to see how I looked.
"My King The Carriage is Ready!" The Maid Yelled through the door. "Ok, make sure all my stuff are there including my weapons!" I Yelled Back. "As you wish my King!" The maid said as I heard her foot steps fade away.
'Ugh!.... Because of wearing the Dresses back when I was 8 to 18 my Body looks Fuckin' Feminine as Fuck but atleast I grew out of it a bit' I thought to myself. 'Will this outfit do?' I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror.

 'Will this outfit do?' I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror

(Imagine it as Gold and teal or keep the Color your decision)

(#2 or #4)
"Hmm... it'll do I guess" I Said as I looked at myself one more time. I put on my XD Mask and pulled up the hood(the cape is like a Hood) that covered my crown.
I opened the door and walked out to the halls and down the steps until I reached outside the castle where my Carriage stood waiting. One of my servants opened the door for me and I went and sat inside. The same servant that opened the door closed it and went to sit beside the driver. I than felt the carriage moving, as I sat patiently waiting to arrive at the event. I looked through the w as we passed trees and villages.

George's POV
"Get the Carriage started!" I yelled to my maid and butlers. "As you wish our King" they bowed as they left to do what I asked. I than got ready into the outfit my Maids left me.