~Chapter 3~

Dreams POV

I was done training and it the sun was setting. I've decided to at least try out a Prince Outfit I had secretly hidden in my Dress. I've then started changing my Clothes into the Outfit I brought.

(Not My Art this belongs to the Original Owner)

I've then decided to sit on a hill that was Close by so I can watch the sunset.

As I was walking up the Hill I felt Free from the Chains and I felt like I was able to wear something I want to Wear for the first time.

As I was now sitting on top of the Hill I felt like singing. It's kind of my first time singing because I haven't sung In a long time ever since I was around 6. I was so Busy in Training and I didn't have time to sing. I then Just sung a song about the first time I've ever went to a Ball. At some Random Princess names Layla of the Rosettle Kingdom. It was to Congratulate her Marriage to Prince Laurence of the Quetize Kingdom. She was my Friend until she met the Really Overdressed Pink Princess who wanted attention from Boys.

Play song above

"I'm so tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs, tired of love..."

I sung.

I've then Criss crossed my legs and put both my hand in my lap as I looked at the sun than to the side.

"Just wanna go home"

"Wanna go home"

"Wanna go home, Woah~"

I've then crossed my arms rubbing my shoulders as It got a little colder.

"I'm so tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs, tired of love..."
.......
"Just wanna go home"

"Wanna go home"

"Wanna go home, Woah~"

"Party....

Trying my best to meet somebody..."

"But everyone is falling in love to our song..."

I remembered when I just found out I loved Layla back than because I was just a Prince dressed as a Princess and she didn't care if I was dressed as a Princess she was really nice.
(May change some of the lyrics)

"Hate it....

Taking a sip of whine cause I can't take it..."

"But I don't think they made anything strong

So I hold on..."

I remembered taking a sip of whine and I Didn't like it at all.

....

"I'm so tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs, tired of love..."

I sung. as I stood up wiping off the tears. My outfit started glowing.

"Just wanna go home"

"Wanna go home"

"Wanna go home, Woah~"

The glowing then surrounded me.

"I'm so tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs, tired of love..."
....
"Just wanna go home"

"Wanna go home"

"Wanna go home, Woah~"
As I finished that sentence My outfit was changed into something Beautiful and something I've never worn Before.

"Wanna go home, Woah~" As I finished that sentence My outfit was changed into something Beautiful and something I've never worn Before

(I'm not that great at outfits but yeah)

"Oh... wow... this Dress is gorgeous..." As I said this I slowly spun around to look at the Dress.

No ones POV
As the Princes were just walking around they spotted Sapnap on a Bench sitting down with a Confused expression. "You good Sapnap?" George Asked. "I... followed Dream and-" Sapnap was than Cut off by someone's singing from afar. "You guys Hear that" Sapnap Asked the Princes. "Yeah I hear singing..." Wilbur answered sapnap. "Let's follow that Voice!" Skeppy Exclaimed Excitedly. The Rest of the Group just nodded because they were curious who was singing and they had nothing else to do. They than followed the Voice.
It took a few minutes until they reached their 'Secret singer'
They stopped at a Hill and saw A guy who had a green Prince Clothes Attire. They couldn't see his face because they only had the back view.
As the 'mysterious Guy' got up they saw his clothes starting to glow. They were really shocked about the fact that this person was singing and their Clothes was Glowing. The mysterious persons clothes than changed to a beautiful dress. The mysterious person started to slowly spin around, meaning they were analyzing their Dress. As the 'mysterious person' was turning around they saw the Mask the person was wearing. Everyone's Eyes Widened at the Sight. This mysterious person was the 'Princess' Dream.

"Oh... wow... this Dress is gorgeous..." Dream said as 'She' analyzed 'her' Skirt. Dream than looked Down the Hill to See if anything was in front of Her view. (Her Back is still facing the Princes) as She was going to walk down the Hill she tripped on her heels. "Wuahhh!!!" Dream Screamed as She was falling down the Hill. All of the Princes Panicked But one didn't hesitate and decided to Run to Her. The Prince than caught Dream by the Waist making Dream Blush. "What's with you falling all the time!?" Said The Prince. "Sorry.... about that..." "Technoblade, Prince of the Lumranary Kingdom" Techno Greeted Dream. "Pleasure to meet you" Dream said as he got out of his Grip.

Dream than felt uncomplete....

He touched his face and realized what was missing....

"MY MASK!!" Dream Yelled. He quickly looked up the Hill and Ran up the Hill to Grab his Mask. As he did this Some of the Princes had a quick glance of Dreams Ass. Some blushed real hard while some just had nosebleeds.