3. It was Destiny

Chorong's POV

"'Another day of spending in a work I am getting tired of'

"'Another day of spending in a work I am getting tired of'... Alright, that's a very true caption," Chorong sighed as she posted her photo on her Instagram. She stomped her foot and put back her phone in her pocket, "I should be out there teaching... or even writing my own book instead of arranging these books that people won't buy. Why are there that no schools calling me?"

Chorong applied to different schools but none of them called her yet so she was currently working in a small bookstore near her place to get by every day.

"I should've followed Suho at the countryside and applied together with him," Chorong looked around. The shop was empty and she still has a pile of books needed to arrange, "And I can't even find a boyfriend..."

She laughed, "Why did I suddenly think about having a boyfriend? If destiny will allow

She laughed, "Why did I suddenly think about having a boyfriend? If destiny will allow... then maybe-

The door opened and the chimes beautifully rang inside the shop, "Good morning! Welcome!"

She looked at the door. A man in long sleeves entered. He didn't respond to her greeting which made her quite sad, "It isn't hard to greet back though?" she whispered.

Chorong went back to what she was doing- arranging books and questioning her choices in life, when her phone rang, "Speaking of...Oh? Junmyeon? Why?" Junmyeon, or sometimes she calls Suho, is one of her high school friends.

"Are you still working in that lame book store?"

"It's not that lame and no schools called me yet. I think I will be stuck here for a long time," she put her phone in between her ear and shoulder.

"Actually, I called you because the school I am working in is hiring. Maybe you want to- Wait a moment," Suho whispered, "Yes, yes, we need to pass the exam papers next week. We can't delay that. No-"

Chorong sighed. She missed the stress that the school is giving her. It's weird but I miss it.

"Are you still there, Chorong?"