31. Overwrite

Chorong's POV

She hurriedly went downstairs escaping the temporary embarrassment facing Changsub, "Oh my god... Oh my god... Why am I embarrassed?"

Chorong knew things like that may happen especially that they were both grown-ups in a dark room and only the two of them.

But it felt like the first time.

She covered her mouth, "Chorong, what are you thinking?" she whispered to herself.

But... I haven't told him what I really feel.

How can I tell him?

Is there a perfect timing for it?

There was a loud knock on the door that pulled her back to reality, "I really hope it wasn't Junmyeon though..."

She looked for the switch of the lights and turned it on

She looked for the switch of the lights and turned it on. The knock continued.

"Wait a minute," she hurriedly opened the door and revealed an elegant woman.

The two of them looked surprised with each other's presence, "Oh... Hello," Chorong bowed.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Good evening," the woman also spoke with elegance, "Who are you?"

Chorong's heartbeat faster suddenly and she was in awe of her beauty.

Her long black hair and small face. She's giving a rich woman aura that Chorong felt when she met Minhyuk's parents.

Why do I feel like I saw her somewhere?

"Who are you?" the woman repeated.

I hope I'm wrong...

She hasn't seen any pictures of Changsub's wife because mostly he just mentioned her but there was something in her that made Chorong believe that she is his wife.

"I'm Chorong."

The woman slowly nodded, "Okay. Chorong-ssi, is this Changsub's house?"

She's his wife.

She's Joohyun.

Right... I forgot about him being married.

Did... did we cheat on her?

This is the first time I had hoped I was wrong.

But that just confirmed that she was right, "Ah... Ye-"

"Changsub, I've been calling you..." Joohyun entered and ran towards Changsub.

She turned around and saw her hugged him. His face looked like he has seen a ghost but his eyes were sad.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her as she looked at Chorong.

This guy... Why is he looking at me?