25. Foreword

Changsub's POV

"Chorong has some really intimidating friends, huh?" Changsub thought as he walked his way home.

Hoya was one of the artists who reached out to him regarding writing songs. Changsub didn't actually want to work as a lyricist. He was just lucky when the song he wrote for Key was loved by the public.

In short... a hit.

They tried another shot and then again, another hit. They did more songs together until Changsub realized that he enjoyed writing for Key.

Hoya approached him a lot back then as well as by other artists. He tried writing for them but all felt empty. It felt like he could only make it for people who are close to him.

Like my song for my wife...

He stopped walking and looked around. He noticed he was just blocks away from Jinyoung's cafe, "Wife... Nara," he pondered for a while, "Nara was there that night... but"

I barely remember everything.
It is for the good, I guess?

Changsub knew she was the same Nara who worked with Irene during the Moulin Rouge musical

Changsub knew she was the same Nara who worked with Irene during the Moulin Rouge musical. It was her who 'somewhat' helped him discover about his wife's affair.

"But why did she pretend she didn't recognize me? I'm pretty sure she knew me."

He recalled that moment when Nara approached him at the airport, talking about his divorce from his wife, "It's weird though... I saw her eyes and she seemed to recognize me."

Changsub wouldn't forget her. He knew he should've told Chorong he knew her but just like what she said, not now.

He sighed, "Maybe Nara didn't want to let Chorong know yet? But why?"

Probably because of Joohyun.

Speaking of, why she hasn't contacted me yet?

Changsub brought out his phone and checked a message from her but there wasn't. He was about to text Chorong, "Aish, I forgot to get her number," he sighed and smiled, "Aigoo... why was she so cute?"

He smiled widely, blushing when he suddenly thought of what Chorong was trying to do minutes ago.

She wanted to kiss me...

Changsub was fully awake when she heard her voice in the kitchen. He was deciding whether to talk to her or not since he wasn't able to last night. But he was afraid he might startle her and make the situation worse for him.

He heard her talking about the strawberry cupcakes and seaweed soup. He was kind of disappointed when she said it was prepared by Suho.

He unconsciously let out a frustrated groan that made Chorong realized he was lying on the couch.