14. Eyes

Chorong's POV

The two walks in silence going to Suho's apartment. Chorong's mind was still thinking about Changsub's situation.

He was being cheated on by his wife... with his friend. Just how awful it was.

I forgot to ask how long they were together... But it isn't my business, is it?

She also thought of what he said of wanting to become a musical actor.

He must've stopped considering becoming one because of his wife... how come his wife did it to him...

Chorong stopped herself. She knew she shouldn't judge her. But Changsub looked like he loved his wife so much.

She felt bad not cheering him up on his birthday.

But what could have I done? At least, we promised that we would see each other so I could still make up for his birthday.

Should I give him a gift?

Chorong stopped and realized, "Why am I being so invested with this man?" she whispered.

"What is it?" Suho asked.

"Nothing."

They continued walking with only the silence of the night. She knew Suho was tired so she wasn't saying any word, too.

Chorong's mind continued.

Okay...

But setting aside that thing about his wife, she remembered how he was during their conversation.

She knew she just met him but something about him made her want to pull him in her arms.

He looked so soft... especially his cheeks.

He was just so sweet... Like his voice.

She almost cried when she heard him sing in front of her. It was like honey and silk.

Sweet and silky... it could either make you cry of happiness and sadness.

But Chorong knew it was more of sadness... He sounded miserable just like how she was months ago.

But the thing was, he seemed to be better in conveying what he feels...

But he was unpredictable, too.

His out-of-the-blue pick-up lines and jokes.

And... his smile.

She remembered how soft-looking his cheeks are when he smiled (she wanted to pinch it badly...)

And also his eyes were like macaroons.

Chorong suppressed a laugh.

"Why are you stopping yourself from smiling?"

She looked at Suho who crossed his arms and gave him his signature look that she always find cute... and funny.