4. What I should've Said

A/N: Photos are taken from their respective Instagram accounts.

Chorong's POV

It was the last day of Moulin Rouge: The Musical.

It's just been eight months since Chorong and Minhyuk started going out but Chorong knew he's the one.

He's perfect.

He laughs at her jokes, so she does. He reads to her, she as well. He let's her do what her happy, of course, Chorong lets him, too.

Both of them are supportive.

Oh, he's not perfect.

Minhyuk's clumsy. He always forget things and he doesn't know how to cook which was fine because Chorong's specialty is cooking.

But that doesn't matter as long as they have each other. That's what Minhyuk always say.

There were times Chorong gets jealous whenever Minhyuk needs to be intimate in his shoots but he always assure her that he's professional.

"I told you, I only have my eyes and heart for you."

"Eh... Look at this? How can you give that expression? You look like you're going to... hmp," Chorong pouted.

"Will you come here, please, pretty?" Minhyuk made a room for her on their bed.

Chorong stood and lay down beside him as she slapped his arm with the magazine.

"Oww..." Minhyuk laughed, "I am a model."

Of course, he knew Chorong was just joking and just want him to baby her, "Waaah.. Look at those hands, seriously. You're ready to do some actions with your partner. And what is that... Look at your mouth! You look like- Ahhhhh!"

He started to tickle her that made Chorong squeal, "What are you saying? What are you saying?"

"Stop it! Stop," she said in between laughs, "Kang Minhyuk, stop it!"

Minhyuk burried his face on her neck, "You know I only think about you."

"Yeah? But I am still surprised that you were watching me for a long time. That's why you fell in love with me," Chorong said as she hugged him.

"Why do you make it sound like I am a stalker? Remember that I saw you with Hoya in one of our shoots."

"I never thought you would notice me. I mean, I only see you in magazines and usually models date models, right?"

"Not me... Hoya always talks about you so I got interested. And there I saw you with him and asked him about you. I thought he likes you so I was surprised he gave me your number."

Chorong thought about it, too, "How did you find where I work?"

"I told you that was purely incidental," he played with her hair, "I was checking if my book was available in nearby bookstores."