15. It's Okay

Chorong's POV

Chorong sat in front of the mirror and still deciding what to do. The school director was outside, waiting for her, "What in the world is happening? Is this his way of interviewing his applicants?"

 The school director was outside, waiting for her, "What in the world is happening? Is this his way of interviewing his applicants?"

Chorong even thought of running and never coming back. She looked at the window and saw the black hoodie. She stood and picked it up.

"He smells really nice..." She shook her head, "What the hell am I thinking?" 

She knew something changed in her. Initially, it was always Minhyuk who always came into her mind.

Whenever it's a decision-making or something that bothers her, it's always him whom she thought of.

But now...

There was a knock on her door, "Chorong? Are you ready?"

She panicked and unconsciously put on Changsub's hoodie, "Yeah, I'll be there." She looked at herself in the mirror one last time then turned to Minhyuk's portrait and smiled, "It's not an interview, right?"

She opened the door and went downstairs. She tiptoed until she saw a man sitting in the familiar living room.

"I hope you didn't wake her up," he heard a manly voice.

"Oh... If I didn't wake her up, she'd be up by noontime," Suho laughed.

"This guy is betraying me," she whispered.

The director laughed, "It's my fault anyway. I went here on short notice. She must've been tired."

"It was kind of hard for her to come here."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes-"

Chorong knew it was time to show herself. She cleared her throat, "Good morning."

"Oh, you're finally here," Suho said. He sounded sarcastic and relieved.

She subtly glared at him and smiled at the director. Chorong knew he's handsome. But he looked different now that it was all bright- He is shining.

 But he looked different now that it was all bright- He is shining