Sam imagine #1

You and your boyfriend Sam were sitting on the couch in his house, "I'm bored" you say "I know but what can we do?" Sam asked you both sit there thinking for a while "I know I can teach you how to skate" Sam says suddenly "I have a spare helmet and skateboard" he says you look at him not really sure about it "come on it will be fun" he says holding your hand you look at him an nod. an hour later you a arrive at the skatepark you put on your helmet and place the skatebored on the ground you put one leg on just like Sam said "alright now push with the one on the ground the place that leg on with the other one and steer with you body" he says already going you sigh and do what he says your getting the hang of it and is in SAMs trail when you see a hill you squill and close your eyes for the impact you hit the ground hard you sit up crying and looking at all the blood on you Sam comes running towards you "omg I'm so so sorry I disent teach you how to stop or catch you" he says while holding you you cry harder "it hurts" you whimper he kissed your head "I know let's get you home" he picks you up and carets you home, "what happend dear" SAMs mother says as Sam Walks in with you in his arms "we went skateboarding mum and she fell" San says tacking you into the bath room and placing you in the chair in there "what in earth were you thinking" she tells at him then hands him a first aid kit and walks out, Sam walks to you and takes your top and pants off witch leaves you in panties and a bra you didn't mind he had seen you naked before so it didn't matter he looks at your body and sighs seeing the hurt in his eyes you kiss his nose cheek forehead and lips saying "its ok" he nods and runs the shower and walks out saying hell give you some privacy you sigh tacking off everything and getting in it stings for a bit but the disappears, a while later you get out and dry seeing a pair of track pants and a blue long sleeve top you put them on a sigh when your body stars hurting again you bad age up all the sore places and cuts and throw your hair into a messy bun you walk out to see your boyfriend had set the bed with soft comfy pillows and had got a lot of blankets you smile to yourself and wonder over to see a movie (toy story) and a note you pick the note up and see it's from Sam saying " hey love I hope you enjoyed your shower and feel a but better I've put some new pillows and blankets on the bed for you and have picked a movie for you to watch while I'm gone to the shop won't be long love you Sam xxoo" you smile to yourself and put the movie in, 15 min into the movie you hear the door rattle from downstairs and hear cheers saying thanks bro or you the man a min later the door to SAMs room opens and in walks Sam with a bag if food you smile and get up whimpering he comes over and lays you back down "stay in bed love" he says pulling the blankets over you placing the food on the bed side table next to you and changing into track pants no top and jumps into bed cuddling you you smile and snuggle closer "I love you" he says "I love you too" you say back.