You get hurt

Jake: you were sitting in a room on a hospital bed with a cast on your broken leg. jake had thought it was a great idea to play football and when you got it in the goal every time jake thought it would be fun for him to tackle you with led to you tripping and twisting your leg with him landing on you witch now led you to having a broken leg. you looked over at jake in the chair in the corner glaring at him while a doctor checked you and made shore you were alright. jake slides down in his chair and waved a bit you looked away and spoke to the doctor. after 3 hours in the hospital you were finally out and in crutches you were in the car now and clipping yourself in while jake put your crutches in the boot, he got in "so....." he started "shut it!" You said he sighed and nodded driving home, let's just say he made it up to you by looking after you until you got better.
Sam: Sam thought it would be great if he can teach you how to skateboard. lets just say you weren't to happy with him in the end. You were placing your helmet on while Sam had just finished showing you how to control yourself in it and had now shown you and you were now rolling down the hill, you smiled getting the hang if it but there's was one problem, the idiot had forgotten to teach you how to stop "how do I stop" you yelled and you were fanning speed down the hill and you were losing balance when suddenly you hit a rock falling off the bored and rolling down the hill. you grabbed in pain from the bruises and ripped clothes and the pain you were in Sam had rushed you into the hospital straighter after that, and we'll here you were sat on a hospital bed in a hospital gown in so much in bearable pain, you groaned as te doctor put a cast thingy around your stomach and chest that's where it hurt the most and that's where you had to be carful you see you hadn't yet broken a rib but was very close to doing to so, the doctor walked out leaving you and Sam alone "y/n I'm-" "shut up!!" You groaned at him and e did. you had to stay in the hospital for about a month and Sam never left your side always helping.
Andy: andy thought it would be great doing some experiments. "so this will explode??" You asked excited andy nodded and kissed you spinning to get something but knocked the little glass jar down you pushed and out if the way and landed beside him as the explosion exploded you groaned in pain as glass shards were all over you and you had about three sticking out if your back and two in your head "omg y/n" andy said as he rushed over to you but you blacked out. you were awoken with voices and a splitting headache "quiet" you said as you tried to sit up everyone looked at you and a doctor came to you "do you remember anything" "yep" you said she nodded and asked more questions but you didn't Listen and glared at andy as he looked at the floor his back against the wall. lets just say you dident speak to him for about a week.
Felix: felix thought it was a great idea to show you his powers witch was fire. lets just say it didn't go to plan. "come here" felix said from out side you giggled and ran outside to him, "I'm gonna show you my power" he said your smile dropped a bit you knew he was still getting used to it, he ignored your expression and put his hand out and a fireball was soon in it when all of a sudden he started losing control and soon it aw heading towards you you moved but not quick enough as it hit your side you laid on the groan hissing and crying from pain, his mother and pacer heard and came rushing to you his mother called and ambo and you were now on a hospital bed your burnt side covers in sheets of ice you were in pain words couldn't describe how Much it hurt, you glared at felix as a doctor changed the sheets for the second time, he made it up to you though helping you the entire time until you got better.