Water gun fight

It was a hot and I meant HOT summers day an you were laying under the only shaded spot there was in your backyard on your chair, you were bored out of your mind and so hot so being you decided to call the guys over to hang. and hour later sam,mia,ellen,felix,andy,saskia and jake were at your door bagging on it "I'm coming" you yell making your way through the giant house to the door you open it to see everyone here you invite them all in hugging them all "make yourselfs comfy" you yell making your way back to the kitchen getting the pink lemonade you made for everyone and bringing the tray out you hand everyone a drink and they sip in it you sit down and quietly sip on yours, "so what do you guys wanna do?" you ask "lets" andy starts "let's have a water gun fight" jake and Sam yell at the same time you giggle and smile nodding "yes lets do it" you yell going to get the guns filling them with water and placing them in a bucket you carry them out and place them out the back you walk back in and see them all looking around then you realise that don't have bathers "oh I forgot I have spare bikinis for us girls and my brother has some spare bather shirts for you guys" you say they nod and go get changed. a few mins later your all out the back "do you wanna do this in teams or just go for it?" You ask "let's just go for it" Ellen says you bit and place the bucket in ten middle and you all stand in a big circle ready to run in "on the count of three" felix says "one" saskia says "two" jake, Sam an andy yell "three" you Mia and Ellen yell you all run into the middle and grab a gun an start spraying each other with water lets just say that's how you spent the rest of the week.