Night sky

It was a beautiful night and you and saskia,ellen and Mia were going out on a girls night out kind of thing but instead of going to a club or bar you's decided to have a picnic Instead with chocolates and lollies and wine. you say your goodbyes to the boys and go to the park it was quiet and abounded considering it was 9:00pm you smile laughing and joking with the girls "will hear do?" Ellen asks pointing to a spot that was near a tree but not under it you grin and not the girls grinning and agreeing too you all place a blanket each down and sit in a circle placing the picnic basket in the Middle you grab out the wine and pour a glass for each of the girls all of them saying there thanks once you all have one you say cheers and drink laughing and having a good time. you lay down next to the other girls mia,you,ellen and then saskia you smile laughing with the girls this was what best friend goals should be like having picnics with your bffs at like 12:00pm fringing wine and laughing about random things you smile and look at the sky "it's so beautiful" saskia says "I know" Ellen says "I wish we could stay like this forever" Mia says "that would be great having my best girlfriends with me drinking wine laughing about stupid things and dancing" you say smiling the others laugh and agree smiling like I suits as you were too.
Since that night you would always do it when you had the chance you even invited the boys once and just enjoyed you life with them.