Fireworks (Andy)

It was New Year's Eve and you were spending it with your friends and family at yours and andys house because it was so big. you smile going around taking photos and laughing with your fronds and family it was near midnight and andy,jake,felix and Sam were going to throw a firework display you walk around telling every one to go out the back for a countdown and fireworks you smile when you see everyone out there and see the little ones sitting down behind the line you set up to keep a safe distance from the fireworks you smile and walk up to your children Emily and Alex kissing there rads and telling them to stay there for a bit while you got up on stage set to the side "um hello" you say into the mic everyone looks at you tacking there eyes off the boys who were setting up the fireworks "hello everyone I would just like to thank you all for coming and spending time with us it was great catching up with old fronds and seeing family and meeting new people it's been an awesome night" you say just as the boys walk up on stage andy staying and the others going to find there family's you smile as andy places and arm around your waist and taking the mic "were going to start count down"he says "10" they all say "9" some rushing to find there family's "8" you smile "7" everyone had found there family's "6" you smile at andy "5" you grab his hand and walk off stage with him "4" andy grabs a drink "3" you walk to your kids "2" you picking up Emily and andy picking up Alex while still holding each other's hand still "1" they all cheer and kiss while the fireworks go off in the background you kiss andy and laugh when your kids say "ewwww" "that's gross" you both laugh and kiss them on the cheeks and sit them down so they can watch the fireworks andy wraps his arms around you and you lean into his touch when the others come up "we did great" Sam felix and jake say all if them high fiveing each other you laugh and go to the girls talking with them as there kisses played with yours you smile and laugh having a great time.