Imagine for michaela_444

You were mad very mad and all you wanted to do was go home and sit an watch TV shows, you were getting your stuff out of your locker and looked over seeing Mia and Sam your boyfriend talking you were pissed he was always spending time with her over you and it annoyed you. you made it home and your parents weren't there but a note was plasters on the fridge saying they had a working job over seas and you would be home for at least 3 days by yourself you sighed and threw the paper in the bin tidy just essential your day you though as the doorbell rang you get up and answer it seeing Sam you go to close the door but he strops in with his foot you sight and walk into the living room sitting down on the couch, "what's wrong babe" he asks you don't reply he sits down and puts a hand on you knee you shove it away angrily and start playing with you brown hair "what's wrong with you?" He asks getting annoyed now too, "what's wrong with me? More like what's wrong with you" you yell standing up having your hair fall over you you glasses you fix your hair as he yells "what do do you mean me? Your the ones that's ignoring me" "me ignoring you? You haven't spoken to me for the past week because you hanging out with that bitch called mia" you yell beyond mad "what? This all about Mia?" He asks still yelling "yes it is I mean why are you even here you haven't spoken to me for a week so why don't you just go hang with her" you yell "your so stupid, I don't like her like that" he yells beyond mad that you think he would he raises his hand and goes to strike but stops seeing you flinch and look at him with scared eyes you run out the door quickly and down the street to a park. 30 minutes later you hear someone sit next to you on the swing you look to see Sam you et up and start walking away he grabs your hand and turn you to face him you struggle to get out of his grip but it doesn't work you look at him to see he has been crying, "Michaela I'm really sorry I haven't been spending time with you and I'm sorry for hanging with her she means nothing to me like that just a friend and I'm really really sorry for almost hitting you and I love you so so so so much that if I did it agai-" you cut his rambling off with a kiss you pull apart for air and say "I forgive you but don't do it again" he nods and kisses you again.

----------------------------------------
There you go Michaela I hope you liked it and I apologise if it wasn't good.
:)