Truth or dare (Andy & jake)

Andy: it was a relaxing afternoon and you and the others were playing truth or dare Sam had just dared felix to strip in front of you's and put on a sexy dance, lets just say his dance moves weren't really that good, you were all laughing and having a good time when felix said your name "y/n truth or dare" he says throwing his top back on he had already put his pants back on, you thought of a bit "um...dare" they all gasped as you never took the risk of saying dare "alright well then, I dare you to kiss andy" felix says as he knows you've had a crush on andy for a very long time your cheeks heat up and you look at andy to see his cheeks are like a tomato you smile and lean in and does he when your lips touch it's sweet and short, you break apart his forehead on yours "y/n, will you go on a date with me?" He asks hope in his voice "of course" you say kissing him again "get a room" jake says.

Jake: you and jake were around at felix and Ellen's house with the others for a BBQ, it was now night time and you were all inside playing truth or dare, "jake, truth or dare" Ellen says "uh.. dare" "I dare you to run down the street with nothing but your underwear on saying I love y/n" you all laugh and jake goes red "ok" he says striping down to only his underwear and walking out the door you all follow as you see him run down the street yelling at the top of his lungs "I LOVE Y/N" 6 times before he comes back in the house and takes a seat next to you "alright y/n truth or dare" jake says from beside you rubbing his face against your hair you giggle an say "truth" "your no fun" says Sam you laugh as jake tells him to zip it he looks at you and says "do you love me?" You look at him dead in the eyes and place your hand on his cheek and says "yes I always have and I always will" he gets a sparkle in his eyes and kisses you with love,lust and passion "ok we get it" says Mia after a while, you both pull apart and he says "I love you too with all my heart" he says placing your hand in his heart.