Jake imagine

You and jake had been dating ever since he got back, you were currently watching TV at his house while he was having a shower when his phone buzzes you look at the lit up screen and notice your name on the message picking it up you type in his password already knowing it and got to the message from felix,
*start of messages*
"come over to my place in 10 mins"
"jake? Where are you?"
"I guess your in the shower or something then so I'll talk later"
"Jake,we think y/n might be out new water element that were missing to get andy back, y/n can help"
"Call me when you have the time"
*End of messages*
You gasp so they do know Something about andy, you hear footsteps and place the phone on the table and pretend your watching Something "hey babe" jake says sitting next you you with track pants and no top on you stare wide eyed "babe?" He laughs waving a hand I front of your face you blush and look away "your phone has been vibrating for the last 10 MINUTS" you say he sighs and picks it up reading the messages "hey I'm gonna call felix I'll be back in a second yeah?" He says you nod and smile, walking out you slightly stand up and go near the wall to hear what he says "what do you mean my girlfriend has potential?" "Potential for what?" You hear him ask, jake sighs "alright we will be over in a second I'll cya then" he says before hanging up you quickly dash to the couch and pretend your watching TV "hey babe I'm so sorry but we have to go to felix house like now" jake says walking in placing a top over his head you look up at him and smile turning the TV off and getting up "why are we going to felix house for?" You ask "uh we'll we need to talk to you about some stuff" he replys while you put your black heeled boots on along with your black skinny jeans and one off your fav red jumpers you shrug and don't question anymore and walk out with him.
*skip walk*
"so you want my girlfriend to be your test dummy for this? I'm not putting her in danger us being I. It is bad enough I'm not adding my girlfriend" jake says pacing around the room with his fists clenched "wait so let me get this straight" you start making them all stop and look at you "when you got lost you got sent to another universe with demons,and now that your back you brought one with you so now andy is currently stuck in a different universe because or this demons called Alice and you somehow think I'm the new water element your need?" You ask felix nods you laugh "this is all one massive joke great going guys but you only fooled me for a bit" you say laughing "y/n" Sam starts "were not joking" he says sitting on the edge of the chair your on "you have potential of being a water element we just need to teach you how to use it and get any back" felix said "this is insane" you say standing up and pacing around the room until jake grabs you by the waist and wraps his arms around you, you push him away "you said this was dangerous?" you ask jake he nods looking down "so you all expect me to help you find your friend that you lost and put myself in danger?" you ask them all the all look at the ground.
"Y/n babe I don't want you to be apart of this but you can help, it would be a really big relief if you can help" jake says keeping his distance you sigh and look at them "fine I'll help find andy but when that's done I don't want anything to do with you guys" you say walking out the door and to your house upset at the fact that they kept this big secret from you and are now putting yourself and your family and friends in danger.

------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy and comment if you would like me to maybe do a second part to this.
Love yas :) xo