School

It was Friday in summer and you were in Mia's room with Mia and Ellen getting ready for school. you had just finished curling your hair and were now stood in front of the dresser looking for a top to go with your white skirt denim jacket and wedges you pick out a black crop top and look to the girls on the bed who were all ready done and talking about there boyfriends felix and sam. you sigh and that gets their attention "you'll see lover boy when you get to school which we will never get there if you don't tell me if this matches or not" you say they laugh at your angry face you laugh also and Ellen says "it's suits with the out fit now put it on and let's go" she says getting up and grabbing Mia and then you with your clothes on you all grab your bag an walk to school.
*Skip walk*
You made it to the front gate and walk in and to the oval where sam,felix and andy were sitting on the grass you followed the other girls and sit next to them all and pull out your phone and take your heels off. "hey y/n how are you?" Andy asked you looked up and saw everyone else looking at you you grin at them all and start talking to them "I'm great what about you guys?" You ask thy all grin and smile "great" they all reply "has anyone seen my boyfriend- arghhh" you yell as someone scared you from behind you look behing you to see hake laughing on the ground holding his stomach you stood up as Did he and started chasing him, "have fun catching me love" he yelled and ran, much to your dismay he was way faster than you and you lost him you slowed down and bent over a little to catch your breath "thank god I took my heels off" you sighed and stood up looking for your boyfriend jake when you felt two arms wrap around you from behind "told you you wouldn't catch me" your boyfriend jake snickers behind you, you turn around "you asshole" you say and punch his chest playfully he holds one hand up and places it on his heart "ouch, that hurt" he says faking to be hurt you thrown your head back and laugh, you soon calm down and look at him he smiles and pushes some hair behind your ear and kisses your cheeks then forehead then chin and the looks at you you giggle an he smiles, wrapping your arms around his neck you smile an say "is that all I get?" He looks at you and raises and eyebrow in a questing look and smirks leaning in he wraps his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear "I don't know is it?" He asks you licking your ear you push him back saying "ewww why'd you lick me?" he laughs and wraps his arms back around your waist and you wrap your arms back around his neck "I love you" he says before kissing you on the lips "alright guys enough of the lovey dovey crap" you hear a voice say behind you you pull away and look over jakes shoulder to see the others as jake snuggles into the crook of your neck "shut up felix it's not like you and Ellen don't do it" you say sticking your tung out an hugging jake the others laugh "well schools being shut down for the day for some reason and were going home to hang out, you guys can join or go your own way" Mia says you nod and jake picks you up, you say "I think were gonna go our own way" "you need your stuff" Ellen says holding up your bag and shoes jake looks back and sighs placing you in the ground you walk you get the stuff but jake beats you to it grabbing your bag his bag and your shoes and grabbing your hand and walking off saying over his shoulder "cya later guys" you hear a faint bye from the rest as jake leads you to his house. you start getting tired "jake I'm sore and tired" you say stopping him he turns to you and let's go of your hand and places your heels in your bag he throws his bag on his back and picks you up placing one arm under your bum and your chest facing his you wrap your arms around him and snuggle into him he grabs your bag with his spare hand an carting you home. you feel someone place you on a bed and climb in nest to you pulling up the cover on both of you's, you feel strong arms wrap around you and pull you in closer you feel a kiss on your head and cheeks and chin and then your lips and immediately you know it's jake just by where he kisses you you smile and snuggle up to him "nigh beautiful I love you" you hear jake say "I love you too jakey" you say.

------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't been active in a while I've been really busy. hope you enjoy this one :)