XImagine for coraX

It was a cold winter day and you were bored as hell your blodish/ brown hair falling in front if your blue eyes you were bored as hell nothing to do, you sat and thought of what you could do "I know I'll call felix" you whispered so that's what you did picking up your phone you called three times but there was no answer so you settled on texting him "hey babe can you come over please I'm bored and it's cold" you wrote and sent the text to him, a few seconds later you got a text back saying "shure babe I'll be there soon and I have the girls and guys with me x" he said.
"CORA!!" Your dad yelled from downstairs you looked at the time and realised it was time for him to eat and you hadn't coked you shivers and began to walk downstairs "CORA!!" You jumped and quickened your pace, you made it to the lounge and saw your father with a beer in his hand and sitting in the couch "have you cooked my dinner?" He asked not taking his eyes off the TV "n-no" he looked at you "AND WHY NOT" he yelled getting up "I-I-I forgot" you said he threw the glass bottle at you you screamed as it hit your face, you cried and pulled the glass shard out of your forehead you threw it to the floor as your father grabbed you by your hair and threw you across the room you groaned in agony "please stop" you whispered he picked you up and threw you again "owww" you yelled in pain he came over and started kicking you saying "your a worthless pice of shit" "CORA" you looked over to see felix,jake,andy,sam,mia an saskia they looked at you and then your father with anger felix walked towards your father and started punching him jake and Sam Fred to hold him back and andy and Saskia went to pack a bag for you and Mia came over to you "oh Cora why didn't you tell us" she said holding her hand on your cut on the stomach to stop it bleeding "idk" you whispered a second later saskia came down with andy and a few bags come on let's help you up and get you out of here saskia said placing you arm around her shoulder carefully and Mia did the Sam you three walked out and waited for the boys, a few minutes later felix came out all beaten up and ran to you hugging you you groaned but hugged him back he pulled away and asked what was wrong you said you were a little sore he nodded and Mia said "she's going to need a place to stay and me and saskia said she can stay with us" Mia said "no she's staying with me" felix said looking at you with sorrful and love in his eyes Mia nodded and stayed walking to his place with the bags as did the others you took a step and couldn't walk that's when felix lifted you up an carried you bridal style you went to say something "don't say anything in not putting you down" he said you nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you "thank you" you said.
An hour later you all arrived at felix house and his mother came out "omg dear what happend?" She asked looking at me "her dad did it, is it ok if she stays with us?" "Oh, yes yes of course I don't want you going and where near him" his mother said and then walked back inside the others come from around the back "were gonna go now felix" jake said holding saskia a hand "Cora your bags are in felix room" Mia said holding SAMs hand "hope you get better Cora" they all said "thank you guys cya soon" you said waving felix took you around the back to the other part of the house witch was basically a shed but it was his room he placed you on the bed and went to the bathroom, you say on the edge of the bed and waited for felix, felix came out later with a fist aid kit he sat infringing of you and grabbed your hand dabbing it with some alcohol you cringed and grabbed his hand he looked at you "sorry it just stung a little" felix nodded and an hour later you were done and he was now laying in bed with you "your living with us" felix said "what? I can't do that, that's invading your privacy" you said "mum said it's fine and she's going to get a lease signed saying that she's going to be your cater now" you nodded and latex your hear on felix chest, "thankyou" you said "for what?" Felix asked "for everything, I've never had someone like you care so much for someone like me" you said now sitting and looking at him he sat up a bit and took your face in his hands "I promise with all my heart, I will protect and love you no matter what" he said kissing you "now get some sleep" he said laying down you layed with him "I love you felix" "I love you too cora" he said placing a kiss on your forehead.

------------------------------------
There we go babe hope you liked it :) x