Chapter 13

"Oh, father," Adrien says as he leaned on the window staring off at the horizon view of the city. Although he no longer had the responsibilities of his father's schedule that kept him occupied Adrien had been isolating himself a lot more. Many of his classmates still didn't accept that he was the son of the villain destructing the city and he couldn't blame them. He struggled to be out in the city as they will try to humiliate him.

"I can't see you so depress kid," Plagg says as he sat on Adrien's shoulder, "Why don't you hang with your friends."

"I need some time alone," Adrien sighed.

"Kid do you plan to stare painlessly for much longer?" Plagg asked trying to get some life out of him.

"I told you I wanted to be alone," Adrien sighed, "I don't understand myself either. She can make me happy one minute and the next she can make me s sod. It's crazy and I don't know how to make sense of it," Adrien explains.

"She? I thought we were talking about your father" Plagg asked.

"I am. Everyone I cared about is ending up leaving me. My mother, my father, the thought of her leaving causes my chest to pain."

"Okay, kid we're definitely not talking about your father," Plagg mumbles.

"If only I can find out some information..." Adrien asked himself ignoring Plagg.

Where could he be?

That was all Chat Noir had been thinking since they started looking for his father about a week ago. Chat Noir had been patrolling the city every night hoping that Hawkmoth would reveal himself or he would return for his son.

But nothing is ever as easy as it seems.

Every night he has been able to sneak out of his room in the hotel. The mayor had to stop putting a lockdown on Adrien from the police. He had transformed into Chat Noir so he can patrol or look for his father to attack in the city. But most of all to return back home.

Anyways as Chat Noir jumped from roof to roof scanning the city streets as he made his way to his old home. He was able to pass by the security set by the mayor and go into his old room.

"Home sweet home," Chat Noir as he looked around his room. He went to go through one of Plagg storage to find the book, "Now what was so important about this book for my father's plan?" Chat Noir grabbed the book as he started to look over his room.

He felt no emotions as he headed out o leave. He was worried that if he had to return, he would feel a rush of emotions but he was as disappointed he was in finding out his father is hawkmoth. This place was foreign as he didn't know how to think. But it was clear that there was no longer attachment to his home but a prison that he didn't know he was in.

__________________________________________

"See you hold the neck here, then strum," Luka says gently as he guided Marinette's fingers into playing the guitar.

"Oh, love birds!" Alya swoon as she began to take pictures of them.

"Alya stop!" As Marinette took forever to be comfortable Luka in this position to make her nervous and mess up.

"Just concentrate," Luke says as he helped her arm.

"Kiddies food is here," Anarka shouted from the edge of the deck.