Chapter 4

"Adrien whats with the glum face I thought you'd be happy now knowing Marinette isn't mad?" Plagg commented.

"Its Ladybug, something changed in New York." Adrien sighed as he look at the window of his car as he was being driven to his fencing.

"What do you mean? She's was busy with her training," Plagg tries to cover Ladybug as she forbidden him to say anything.

"Plagg I know something else is going on and she keeping it a secret," Adrien argues.

"She's a girl they're alwayas so complicated," Plagg explained.

"It's not about that, I know something is going on between me and her. I hate this deception and lies to act like its nothing. Maybe she doesn't trust me no more."

"Kid your taking it out of proportion," Plagg gave an eyerolled toward Adrien stressful behavior.

"Maybe, but what if..." but before Adrien can finish his thought it was interuppted by his car quickly breaking as the theatre the were passing by exploded.

"Welcome to the show I AM DRAMA QUEEN!" A akuma villian announced themself.

"Oh no," Adrien says as the villian aim and Gorilla. Before Adrien can see what was going to happen to jumped out of his vehicle to go transform.

Drama Queen took a baton and twirl a director baton to aim at Ladybug, "Now for a another member of the stage."

"Watch Out!" Ladybug yelled as she swung down to move Adrien out of the way.

She and him tumbled as Drama Queen Baton hitting Ladybug yoyo which end both on top of each other.

Adrien looks up to see Ladybug pinning him down with her staring, "Uh, are you okay ch..civilian?"

Adrien blushed as he addressed her, "uh, yeah."

Ladybug quickly got up to pull him on his feet, "Uh, you better go and uh change... I mean change locations its dangerous."

"Uh, right," Adrien looked at her star struck, "Thanks mmm... Ladybug." Adrien nodded as he ran off.

"Mmm as in m'lady?!" Ladybug thought in panic then her thoughts were interrupted.

"Come join my cast and be my leading lady," Drama Queen announced from behind Ladybug in surprise.

"I don't do theatre," Ladybug commented as she dodge more of Drama Queens attacks.

"She'll be playing my leading lady actually ," Chat Noir appeared to move her out of the way as Ladybug didn't she was cornered at some point. Chat Noir  jumped in between them to take Ladybug out of the scene.

They both ended onto the roof of the building, "Nice save."

"Of course my bugaboo," Chat Noir says as he took a bow.

"We have to get the akuma from the director wand Adr...Chat Noir," Ladybug stated trying to focus on the villian instead of Chat Noir's identity.

Chat Noir swung his baton over his shoulder, "So let's break a leg," he comments as he tried to jump down on Drama Queen.

"How can they be the same but be so different..." Ladybug thought as she looked at the scene before she soon jumps down to accept his identity and try to join him. Drama Queen powers was to put any one hit by her trance to play a role of theatre character.

"Hmm, Chat Noir and Ladybug. Who should they play in my show?" Drama Queen threaten as she targeted at both of them. She enraged as she kept missing as they dodge her hits.