Chapter 10

"Are you okay Marinette?" Adrien asked as he was helping Marinette up from her falling.

"Yeah but is happening?" Marinette asked as the phone rang.

The television was turn on to reveal what was going on. It was Hawkmoth on the moth surrounded by butterflies.

"Paris you may know know of my true identity. However it does not derail me from my path to gets what mine," he threaten.

"Father..." Marinette heard Adrien mumbled still in disbelief that this is happening.

"So I demand once again, Chat Noir and Ladybug hand me your Miraculous," Hawkmoth orders as the screen goes black.

"Ok class, you know the drills when were under attack by akuma," Ms. Bustier began to lead the class out.

"You sure that Hawkmoth Jr. Should be going with us Ms. B?" Kim asked glaring at Adrien who put his head down.

"Kim," Ms. Bustier scolded, "Please class make your way out of the class until Ladybug and Chat Noir resolve the attack."

Adrien ignore the words as his mine stuck on what Kim said in a hopeful tone, "Maybe he came back."

Marinette eyes widen as she heard Adrien said this as she walking beside him.

"Ignore him," Nino said as he patted Adrien shoulder as they made way out.

As they did so  Marinette was able to slip away by staying back in the classroom.

"Whats wrong Marinette?" Tikki asked as watched Marinette unreadble expression.

Marinette nodded her head, "I'm worried about him as Chat Noir."

"Marinette, you know the risk if Hawkmoth finds out.." Tikki started but was cut off by Marinette.

"He's actually his son then it can go for the worse. I know the risk, but I can't lose faith in him," Marinette says, "Tikki spots on!"

_______________________________

Alya looks around the classmates looking for Marinette. She turns to see Nino looking for Adrien.

"Nino where's Marinette?"

"I don't know," Nino responds as he looks around, "I was with Adrien and now he's gone."

Kim responded as he heard them whispering about Adrien disappearance, "He probably went to join his father."

Immediately Nino and Alya looked at each other,"You don't think?" Nino began.

"No, he wouldn't. Could he?"

"But, Marinette..." Nino added.

"She probably went after him,"Alya panicked.

"But we can't leave to find them,"Nino commented as one they don't have miraculous charms and now the teachers will not let them out of the room where students are for akuma attack.

Alya then over hears Juleka on the phone, "Were fine Luka," she calmly said.

"I'm glad your okay. Is everyone else and Marinette okay?" He asked on the phone.

Alya took her moment to responded over Juleka shoulder, "Luka!"

"Hey Alya," Luka responded then look at her worried look, "What is it?"

"It's Marinette," Alya explains

"What's wrong? Is she all right?"Luka began to ask.