Aaron

AARON

Everyone decided to leave the office to get some food because we'd been cramped in there reviewing evidence and going over future locations, and I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend y/n outside of the office.

We were all walking back towards the office with y/n holding my hand when she bends down to pick something up releasing my hand. I continue walking alongside Jay as y/n jogs back up to us.

'I shouldn't be here,' y/n announces, making everyone in the group stop.

Yes, she'd been getting some hate when we announced our relationship but we all thought she was dealing with it, and if she wasn't that made me a bad boyfriend for not noticing.

'Don't talk bad about yourself y/n, you deserve to be here,' I reply in a calming tone.

y/n tilts her head to the side before bursting into laughter, 'Oh, no, I'm reading this note I found on the floor,' and waves a post-it note in front of our faces, 'don't talk bad about yourself Mr note.'

Now I felt like a fool, talking to a note was something y/n would do, they were quirky like that which attracted me to them in the first place, well apart from their humour and geekiness. I shake my head and wrap an arm around her shoulder, 'come on let's get you and the note back to the office y/n.'

The rest of the group laugh amongst themselves, not making fun of y/n because her quirks made each day of work exciting and unique. Plus without her, we wouldn't be a functioning TV show because y/n was one of the best producers around.

'I'm going to keep this note Aaron; do you think I can frame it somewhere in the house?'

I nod my head, 'you can hang it anywhere you like y/n. don't ever change.'