Zak

Y/N

'Smile guys.'

Aaron pops up in front of you holding a camera taking you by surprise. But what takes you even more by surprise is when your best friend Zak grabs you around the waist, dips you back and smooches you.

'Get some Zak,' Billy cheers from the sofa.

You slap Zak playfully until he releases you. He laughs and high-fives Billy while Aaron wiggles his eyebrows in your direction.

'I need a drink.'

You snatch Zak's bottle out of his hand and down the rest of it earning a curse word off your best friend. You had to act like that kiss meant nothing, when secretly you liked Zak more than just friends and only Aaron knew your secret.

~3 Hours Later~

You stumble out of the bathroom, regretting doing shots with Dakota in the kitchen earlier. But unlike most girls, you could actually handle your drink and managed to drink him under the table.

'There you are y/n. A little Aaron size bird told me something about you.'

Zak appears in front of your face taking you by surprise. You try to move around him but he pins you against the wall, placing his arms on either side of your head to keep you from escaping.

'What do you know Zak?' you chew your lip.

Zak chuckles, 'I know what you want y/n.'

You raise an eyebrow and shiver as Zak lowers his lips to your throat and starts to plant small kisses along the sensitive skin.

'Stop Zak,' you say, letting out a small moan.

He continues to chuckle, 'It's me, isn't it? Go on, sweetheart. Say it.'

His hands make their way down to your waist pulling you against him until you feel a bulge pressing against your bare leg.

'Stop!' you gasp.

'Denying doesn't help your cause much y/n. I can see it in the way you look at me. Admit you want me, want me as I want you.'

Zak bites down on your throat pulling a louder moan from between your lips.

'Ah fuck Zak.'

'I take that as a yes then y/n.'

You run your hands up his shirt until you're able to wrap them around his neck, Zak looks up at you wearing a smirk that made you go weak at the knees.

'Yes, Zak.'

You both lean in at the same time smashing your lips against the others quite sloppily due to the drink, now this was something you'd only dreamed of. And originally you said no to coming to Aaron's party.