Nick

Y/N

You'd spent all day editing Youtube videos for your channel where you made videos on scary games and pretty much anything horror and goes bump in the night related. There was just one problem, when the guys came back from an investigation they would eat everything in the fridge and cupboards which annoyed you.

Aaron, Billy, Jay and Zak knew you well enough to stay away from your snack cupboard, but Nick had the notion of 'what's yours is mine' and would eat your snacks without a care in the world.

Turning off the computer, you make your way into the kitchen where you hear the five guys laughing about something they'd filmed earlier.

Billy looks up when you enter, 'hey y/n, done with the editing?'

You nod, 'yep all done.'

You smile and head out of the kitchen wanting to leave them alone for guy time or whatever they did when you weren't around, when in the corner of your eye you see something that stops you in your track, 'you realise I will throw something at you, Nick, if you touch my cookies.'

Nick's hand pauses over the top of the packet, 'no you won't y/n, you love me too much.'

He picks up a cookie and goes to pop it in his mouth, but you pick up a pen off the counter next to you and throw it pretty hard at your boyfriend. The pen hits him in the left cheek causing him to drop the cookie back into the packet.

'Oi, what was that for?' Nick gasps, holding his cheek.

You walk over to him wearing a smug smile, high fiving each guy along the way who couldn't keep their laughter in, 'I did warn you, Nick. Now you won't eat any more of my cookies right?'

Nick pouts, 'yeah, you made your point y/n. I won't eat any more of your snacks without permission. Now kiss it better.'

You grin, close the space between the two of you, and kiss his cheek seeing a small red mark where the pen had hit him, 'all better Groff.'

He kisses you back, 'much better love.'