Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in my story. =( They all belong to Masashi Kishimoto, the brilliant man who created the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series :) I'm not going to be doing this disclaimer every chapter, only this one!

Hinata was walking into the Konoha gates with the rest of Team 8 back from another mission. Tsunade had been sending her on so many missions, and she was training a lot more than before, so she was really exhausted. They had parted ways and while she was walking in the village, she heard two familiar voices.

The Pervy Sage chuckled. "Yes, Naruto's back Sakura."

"Okay, I'll go see him now. Bye Jiraiya-sensei!" Sakura yelled, then ran off to find Naruto.

N-Naruto-kun's...back? Hinata thought with a flush of excitement in her heart and smiled. She had longed to see Naruto since he left. Hinata has loved Naruto ever sinced he protected her from bullies back in their younger days. Now that they were all 16, Naruto was finally coming back, and Hinata wasn't sure how she was going to handle it.

Wait, what was so important for Sakura-chan that she had to visit Naruto-kun? Hinata wondered.

Hinata was worried what she would say to him if they meet again, if she could talk, since she mostly fainted around Naruto when he was close to her, when she bumped into a blond, spiky-haired boy.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry I d-didn't see y-" Hinata stopped as she saw who she was talking to as she raised her head, and her face turned into a light shade of red. He was considerably tall since she last saw him, and he looked so much different than she remembered. She hoped he didn't change his goofy w-

"Hinata-chan? Is that really you?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yes Naruto-kun, I-it's really m-me," Hinata studdered, the usual, as she still was blushing.

Naruto's eyes traveled down her body, examining her. She really had grown. Her curves were more notable on her chest and hips, (even under that jacket of hers) than the other girls in Konoha. Why the hell did I just think that?! Oh, I almost forgot, I've been training with the world's most famous pervert. Naruto thought and shook his head, turning his attention back

"How you been?!" Naruto pulled Hinata into a gigantic bear hug, oblivious to the shade of crimson that was growing on Hinata's face. She had never been so close to Naruto before, it was nerve-wracking.

Naruto loosened his tight grip on her and looked at those astonishing white-gray eyes of hers, which were wide open, considering the fact that she hadn't fainted yet due to the proximity between the two, and shyly backed away. Her Byakugan was a special eye jutsu only in her clan, the Hyuga clan, which was known for its nobility and the Byakugan.

Hinata then heard footsteps coming closer. She had a good idea who it was.

"Narutoooo!!" Sakura yelled as she toppled over Naruto.

"S-Sakura?!" Naruto was quite embarrassed at the fact that his longtime crush was literally on top of him, in front of most of the village.

Sakura wasn't her usual self. She blushed as she realized she was right on top of Naruto.

"Sorry Naruto-kun, but I need to tell you something!"

Naruto-kun? Sakura never called me that before, he wondered.

Sakura removed herself from Naruto, not noticing Hinata was even there.

"I'm great! You grew a lot since the last time I saw you!" Sakura commented while looking at the cheerful teen.

Naruto grinned at her. "It's good to be backy!"

Sakura slightly chuckled. She was glad that Naruto had came back, but had almost forgotten why she was looking for him.

"Naruto... there's something you need to know."

Naruto tilted his head. "What is it Sakura?"

"Sasuke.... he's back, he came right back after killing Itachi. He's been interrogated for a long time now and watched by ANBU, but Sasuke's free now," she explained.

Naruto eyes widened and his breathing faltered a bit. Sasuke.... is back? For good? And he already killed Itachi? Hinata looked at the two with a frown, knowing how much Sasuke means to the both of them.

He sighed and told himself to calm down. "Wow....wait Sakura how are you taking all of this, since you've been in love with him forever?" Naruto asked.

She chuckled at this. "Naruto, my feelings for him are long gone after he killed his brother."

Naruto's heart skipped a beat. Did he have a chance now that Sakura didn't love Sasuke anymore?

"Well I have to go do some tasks for Lady Tsunade, see you later Naruto!" She turned only to find Hinata looking down at the ground.

"Oh hey Hinata, well gotta go! Bye!" Sakura yelled as she dashed off.

Hinata waved slowly, then turning back her attention to Naruto, blushing faintly.

****

So what did you guys think?! I'm not that experienced in writing, but with all the books i've been reading on Wattpad I decided to give it another shot, seeing as I published only 3 chapters of my first book, Love Makes You Do Crazy Things :| I'm not going to continue that book since I feel like I just copied the writer's story who gave me the inspiration to write a story :|anyways, comment/vote pls, tell me what you think and sorry if it's short! - Simona